Posted on March 29, 2016

So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil

beauty products/ makeup/ review

So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil

I got this product in my October Glossybox and finally had the chance to try it out.

It’s an ivory crayon which has many functions to help your complexion look better.

You can use it in the following ways:

• Blend onto brow bones, cheek bones & dark circles to give your skin clarity & radiance.
  • Glide down the centre of your nose and onto your cupid’s bow for a multidimensional, sculpted look.
  • Use also as a shadow base to help your eyeshadows last.

So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil

INGREDIENTS : ethylhexyl palmitate, ceresin, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, beeswax (cera alba), silica, mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), talc, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, tuber magnatum (white truffle) extract, water (aqua) (and) butylene glycol (and) acetyl tetrapeptide-5  phenoxyethanol. [+/- (may contain/peut contenir) titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

It’s also worth noting that this product has no Parabens, no Phthalates, it has Eyeseryl® Peptide & White Truffle extract to help reduce bags around your eyes and increase skins elasticity, it’s hypoallegenic and non-comedogenic.

So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil

So yeah, I like this. It’s become a stable in my makeup routine and I love using it down my nose and cupids bow, I find it gives me skin that extra glow that really makes me look fresh and heathy. A++++++ would use again.

So Susan Haute Light Highlighting Pencil

Have you tried this before?

• Reply Jackie Harrison March 29, 2016 at 11:13 am

How convenient to use as a highlight looks great on you.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…REWORK YOUR BOYFRIEND JEANSMy Profile

• Reply Jess March 29, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I love the sound of this! A highlight in pencil format seems so handy, too 🙂

Jess xo
    Jess recently posted…Why I Gave Up Chocolate For Lent (+ What I’ve Learnt!)My Profile

• Reply KizzyDoll March 29, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Sounds brilliant 🙂 x
    KizzyDoll recently posted…Hair Enchantment!My Profile

• Reply Alexandra March 29, 2016 at 2:21 pm

It sounds really nice ! I love multi tasks products
    Alexandra recently posted…Battle of makeup removers :My Profile

• Reply Darina March 29, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Sounds wonderful! I don’t know if they sell it in Holland

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina March 29, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Beautiful shade and I love the result on your face)) Sounds like something I would really love to try.

Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Новая линия Ella Baché- Ella Perfect: Томат очищающее кремовое мыло и Защитный крем для рук.My Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt March 29, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Is it matte or a touch shimmery because it looks stunning in the picture, a touch shimmery like a cream highlighter. I usually hate So Susan products, I don’t think the quality is there but this actually looks lovely.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…REVIEW: Vichy Ideal Body Aqua SorbetMy Profile

• Reply Paula March 29, 2016 at 10:52 pm

What a pretty product – and it looks so effective too. I love a make-up item that has multiple uses, helps me to justify my purchase!

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves March 30, 2016 at 2:10 am

This sounds like such a fantastic multipurpose beauty product! I love that it comes in a portable form as well.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…10 Reasons I Love Descendants Of The SunMy Profile

• Reply Heather March 30, 2016 at 3:54 pm

I definitely want to try this highlighter x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

• Reply Robyn Louise March 30, 2016 at 6:53 pm

I am gradually growing my highlighter collection and love a pencil highlight like this. Added to my wishlist. Thank you!

Robyn | http://www.robynlouiiise.com