Posted on October 13, 2015

Glossybox October 2015 // Autumn Spell

beauty products/ review

Glossybox October 2015

Well, this box is a delight.

I knew it was a good sign when I was actually at home when a Glossybox arrived rather than having to go to the Royal Mail sorting office of doom to pick it up.

This autumn themed Glossybox is aimed at helping your skin feel fresh and bright during the darker evenings that rubbish autumn brings.

Let’s take a peak…

Glossybox October 2015

glossybox october 2015 Talika Photo Hydra day

Talika Photo Hydra Day // £24.85

This is a very hydrating moisturiser that helps to soothe and nourish your skin with ingredients such as hyaluronic acid to help plump and keep your complexion looking great throughout the season.

As someone with very dry skin, I know I’m going to get a lot of use out of this product as it’s rare I can find something that keeps my skin hydrated all day.

glossbox october 2015 Nicka K Airbrush Blending Sponge

Nicka K Airbrush Blending Sponge // £6.50

I love beauty blenders. I got the original beauty blender in a subscription box but it tore when I was trying to clean it. So I decided from then that I’d never pay £16 for something that could tear so easily – even if people do rave about them.

This blending sponge is a great way to blend your makeup so you can get that streak free, flawless look.

DSC_0331 glossybox october 2015 Lanolips Golden Ointment Dry Skin Salve

Lanolips Golden Ointment Dry Skin Salve // £17.99

This is an all over skin slave that can help dry skin – whether it’s on your face, hands or feet. It sounds a bit like the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. But smells nicer.

glossybox october 2015 So Susan Haut Light Highlighting Pencil

So Susan Haut Light Highlighting Pencil // £15

So Susan is becoming a brand I’m starting to love thanks to Glossybox, they’ve been featured a few times and their packaging is always adorable.

This is a highlighting pencil that to help boost the radiance of your skin. You can use it multiple ways, such as the rims if your eyes or across cheek and brow bones.

DSC_0342 glossybox october 2015 Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara // £17.95

This mascara claims to curl eyelashes – which is interesting to me because my lashes are always so straight, no matter what lengths I take to make them curl upwards so I can’t wait to see if this works!

It’s also 100% cruelty free.

glossybox october 2015

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE GLOSSYBOX YET. I feel like I’ve been saying this a lot lately, but they seem to be shipping out more and more full size products that are actually practical. I love getting things that you will use, it doesn’t happen every month but when it does, it makes the box worth it!

What was your favourite item?

• Reply LauraDaisyChain October 13, 2015 at 7:27 am

This looks like a great box, if I could afford the risk of hating half the products I’d re-subscribe!
    LauraDaisyChain recently posted…The #BeYou Project with TreaclemoonMy Profile

• Reply Candice October 13, 2015 at 7:48 am

The airbrush sponge looks really great for applying foundation!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Morgan Gifford October 13, 2015 at 9:25 am

I’ve heard great things about lanolips and that sponge!
    Morgan | The Rad Wife
    Morgan Gifford recently posted…YOUTUBE WITH IZZY K | GUEST POSTMy Profile

• Reply Jackie Harrison October 13, 2015 at 11:31 am

So many great items you got in this box.

• Reply Nottooseriousblog October 13, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Very nice box! I hope you will show how the mascara looks on your lashes 🙂
    Nottooseriousblog recently posted…Organique multifunkcyjny krem pod oczy z dyniąMy Profile

• Reply Anett October 13, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Looks like you got some great products! I’d love to try the moisturizer.

Bella Pummarola
    Anett recently posted…Blues and BrownsMy Profile

• Reply Suze The Luxury Columnist October 13, 2015 at 8:11 pm

I’ll be intrigued to see what you think of the mascara. As for Talika, I didn’t realize that they do moisturizers though I know their eyelash products
    Suze The Luxury Columnist recently posted…Where to Eat and Drink in BaliMy Profile

• Reply Colleen Welsch October 13, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Okay…I think I need to get Glossybox. All these products look amazing it’s such a steal!
    Colleen Welsch recently posted…SUNRISE/SUNSETMy Profile

• Reply Oksana Zolotukhina October 13, 2015 at 10:12 pm

such a lovely beauty box…so many different products. I’d love to try Lanolips salve because I have dry skin now((
    Oksana Zolotukhina recently posted…Отзыв: Нежный тоник для лица с розовой водой ARNAUD.My Profile

• Reply Ela October 13, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Oh wow! You had so many great products this month. It is shame that your original beauty blender ripped apart, I would be so pissed off. x

• Reply Lucy October 14, 2015 at 12:32 am

What a superb box it has loads of great products. I love the look of the sponge and the photo hydra day. They clearly had put lots of thought into this box Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Morning sickness the survival guideMy Profile

• Reply Sarah October 14, 2015 at 7:46 am

Heard quite a few good things about Lanolips products so can’t wait to hear what you think. Got to love a multi-use product! Always feel like I’m getting more bang for my buck!

I can safely say I have NEVER tried a beauty blender – yes I am the blogger under that rock. I use mineral foundation so I doubt it would ever work for me!

Sarah recently posted…28 Things On My 28th BirthdayMy Profile

• Reply Becca October 21, 2015 at 10:42 am

This is definitely a much better glossybox than the last few I had. Have been considering re-subscribing but they are just so hit and miss (remember the “festival” box???!)
    Becca recently posted…Simply Cook – recipe box subscription review – Sri Lankan Duck CurryMy Profile