I bought this from Kiko in Paris and it’s changed my whole makeup routine.
About Kiko Milano
Kiko Milano is an Italian cosmetics brand that offers a diverse range of makeup and skincare products. Founded in 1997 in Milan, Italy, Kiko has gained popularity for its affordable yet high-quality products, wide colour range, and innovative formulations. The brand’s mission is to provide professional-quality cosmetics that are accessible to a broad range of customers.
Key features of Kiko Milano include:
- Product Range: Kiko offers a wide variety of makeup products, including foundations, eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes, and more. They also have a skincare line that includes cleansers, moisturizers, and treatments.
- Colour Variety: Kiko is known for its extensive colour options, allowing customers to find shades that suit their preferences and skin tones.
- Affordability: Kiko’s products are often priced in a more affordable range compared to some high-end brands, making them accessible to a larger audience.
- Limited Edition Collections: Kiko frequently releases limited edition collections inspired by current beauty trends, seasons, or collaborations, keeping their product lineup fresh and exciting.
- Innovative Formulas: The brand is known for incorporating innovative formulations and technologies into its products, catering to different skin types and preferences.
- Cruelty-Free: Kiko Milano has a commitment to being cruelty-free, meaning their products are not tested on animals.
- Physical Stores and Online Presence: Kiko has a strong retail presence with stores located in numerous countries around the world. They also have an online store that allows customers to purchase products from anywhere.
Kiko 101 Colour Fever
This small palette was so cheap and cost around 6EUR. It’s made me push my Naked 3 palette, my previous staple, to the back of my makeup draw and I’ve been reaching for this almost every day.
It’s creamy, rich and pigmented and I love the pink/plum colours in it. I use the lightest as a base, with the two darker ones on the outer lids for my everyday makeup look.
What are your eyeshadow staples lately?
Also I don’t know how to shoot my eyeshadow photos without looking down. But I feel like a bit of a knob. So TIPZ PLEASE.