Essence Mosaic Compact Powder

Essence Mosaic Compact Powder

Essence has been around a good couple of years now. It’s a dead cheap brand that actually has some great products. Though I’m not a fan of their mascara or eyeshadow, their eyeliners are great.

I got this powder in a recent Glossybox. Which is lucky because the powder I was using is broke into a million little pieces and is probably out of date anyway. Just like my eyebrows. They’re out of date, too. Don’t look at them in the photos below because I basically just pluck them once a month. They’re not a good example of blogger brows. More like the brows of a lazy 29 year old going through a midlife crisis about ending up alone. Which is happening, kids. I’m going to die alone.

How do I managed to turn everything into this? Like, seriously. I need to get a grip. Like, totally. Loser, lame ass, wannabe.

Soooo yes. Essence is a brand that has cheap products, some of which are great and some of which are naff.

This is only £2 in shops! It’s a 5 toned mosaic powder that gives you a sun kissed look. Although the sun kissedness is subtle, the powder itself works pretty well. And for £2, you can’t really grumble!

Essence Mosaic Compact Powder Essence Mosaic Compact Powder

Essence Mosaic Compact Powder

Essence Mosaic Compact Powder

Untitled3 copy

1. June 2, 2016 / 8:57 am

Essence is a bit hit and miss I agree! But again for the price we cant complain x
    kate sullivan recently posted…Natural TuesdayMy Profile

2. June 2, 2016 / 11:20 am

It is a brand that could be hit or miss but some of their item are more hit we do get what we pay for in some brands. I like the packaging and shades.
    Jackie Harrison recently posted…BACK ME UP!My Profile

3. June 2, 2016 / 11:22 am

The powder looks fab and the price is great too. I don’t use powder, not sure why, I used to a few years ago.
    Anca recently posted…Caernarfon CastleMy Profile

4. June 2, 2016 / 11:25 am

I’ve never been into their powders or mascaras but I love love love their nail polishes! 🙂
    Matea recently posted…May in words and June goalsMy Profile

5. June 2, 2016 / 11:33 am

Essence has some really good products and they are bargain! This powder would be great after getting some tan, then you can make it stand out more. x
    Ela recently posted…May Favourites 2016My Profile

6. June 2, 2016 / 11:43 am

I should really try out some Essence products – I’ve heard their lipliners are good too!

Mind checking out and commenting on my recent?

Alice xo
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

7. Candice
    June 2, 2016 / 2:41 pm

Essence has some really great products and yeah some misses like with all brands – I personally love their stuff

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

8. June 2, 2016 / 6:39 pm

I agree with you, some Essence products are really good, I always use their eyeshadow primer. This powder doesn’t sound bad either but I think I’d rather invest into a high end powder. 🙂 xx

113-things-to-say.blogspot.com
    Mira recently posted…Cannes DiariesMy Profile

9. June 2, 2016 / 9:04 pm

I’ve not tried anything from Essence yet, but I’ve heard some good things about their products. I’m currently waiting for the brow gel to come into my local Wilkinson store, as I’m allergic to the Benefit equivalent. I’ll definitely be checking this out next time I’m in store. I’d love to find an inexpensive alternative to my MAC MSF Natural. Xx

Tania | When Tania Talks

10. June 3, 2016 / 1:34 am

Very nice and natural! It’s awesome when something from Essence is a hit because it’s so cheap 🙂

11. June 3, 2016 / 6:47 pm

I’ve tried some of the Essense products, just not this one. While I don’t like the presentation I do like the price…

12. June 3, 2016 / 8:33 pm

I agree the brand has hit and misses. I tried lately their limited edition blushes, which where total miss x

Laura
    Pink Frenzy
    Öku Möku

13. June 4, 2016 / 7:28 pm

£2 wow can’t complain about that and looks nice on Lucy x

14. June 5, 2016 / 4:30 pm

I haven’t tried Essence before, people always talk about them but I’ve never quite fancied them. The bronzer looks good on you, looks like there isn’t heaps of glitter in like usual x

Tamz