The Improve Your Blog blogging course is a free 8 week course that I started in January 2016.
Each week has it’s own dedicated topic and we go through how to make the most of social media, how to set goals, using photography and more.
It’s recommended to give yourself 8 weeks to go through the course, giving yourself a few hours a week to read the post and put your learnings into action. Of course, you are free to use the course as you wish – whether that is to binge it all our in a day, or just pick a few weeks to complete.
I hope you enjoy the course and please feel free to leave feedback, questions and just share what you’ve learnt!
Improve Your Blog – Free Blog Course
- Week 1: Check Yourself – an audit of your blog and social media accounts to make sure everything is up to date and ready for the new year.
- Week 2: Learning From Others – analysing other peoples blogs to see how you can improve your own.
- Week 3: Figuring Out What You Want – being clear about your blog goals and what actions you need to take to achieve them.
- Week 4: Improve Your Images – how to improve your blog images, use props, make graphics and where to grab free stock photos.
- Week 5: Improve Your Content – tips and tricks on how to improve your writing.
- Week 6: Blog Consistently – creating a schedule that works for you and sticking to it.
- Week 7: Socialise – using comments and social media to get involved in the community and grow your traffic and social proof.
- Week 8: Bringing it all together – we recap what we’ve learnt over the last few weeks and think about what we’re going to do differently with our blogs.
See my other courses by clicking the images below:
If you like what you see, please sign up to my newsletter below and follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin so you don’t miss out on updates!