It’s May today, what?? This year has gone so fast! As you can see from my Instagram, I’m still taking fitness seriously! I’ve seen a massive improvement since I quit drinking and focused more on exercise. Here are some things I’ve done this month:
- I’ve been bouldering – a new fun and scary experience. I went twice!
- I visited my new house to see the progress and it’s almost done!
- I had the nicest steak at Cut and Craft in York.
- I sat my CIM marketing exam.
- I started my assignment for my next module.
Apart from that, it’s been pretty much low key. We are trying to save money for the house so have had to sacrifice going out and things like that for a while! It’ll be worth it!