Thinking of blog posts can be hard. If you are like me, having a consistent schedule is important for your motivation. Although it is 100% fine to take some time off or post against your usual schedule, a lot of bloggers crave that consistency and like to plan posts ahead of time. Some even schedule them ahead of time!
If you are stuck for ideas, here are some to get you through:
- Photos of your old town.
- Memories as a child.
- Bucket lists.
- Where you want to travel to.
- Plan your ideal home.
- Create a wishlist.
- Talk about your favourite things about yourself.
- Do a bloggers roundup.
- Share some unique facts about yourself.
- Talk about a charity or cause that means a lot to you.
- Wishlist of what you would buy or do if you won the lottery.
- Talk about what super power you would have and why.
- What is no your Netflix watch list?
- Review your favourite book.
- Share the apps on your phone screen.
- Pick 9 photos on your phone you love and why.
- Make your favourite meal and write a post about it.
- What have you learnt since you started blogging?
- What are your future plans?
- Talk about a life lesson you have learnt.
Hope this helps!