Hello! March has been full of exercise again, as you can see! I made it to the gym 27 times. I’ve been loving my training lately. There are loads of videos of my progress over on my Instagram account and I also post a weekly update on my fitness journey on my fitness blog.
Some highlights of this month:
- Getting my mortgage approved for my lovely house!
- Meeting with my Death Eaters
- Getting my 2019 fitness goal of 8 reps of 40kg bench press
- Going to the Yak and Yeti
- Drastically reducing my alcohol interact. 1 glass of wine with my meal at Yak and Yeti and 2 beers in London
I’ve been so busy lately so I’ve really neglected this blog. I’m sorry! I’ll get back on track next week as I have my CIM exam so hopefully, I can pass and put that behind me. Just two assignments to do then!
How has your month been?