Well, that’s that then. The shortest month is over. What a month it was.
- We’ve had the cat a month now. We got her spayed last week it was stressful.
- We reserved a house and are waiting for the mortgage to be approved.
- I quit drinking.
- I’m studying for my CIM still and have the first exam in April.
- I’ve been building a website for an old university friends community project.
- I’ve just started a 12-week fitness competition with my PT and some of her other clients.
- I have been failing at lots of my 2019 goals. The above has taken over in order of importance!
- There are lots of fitness videos on my Instagram so go and see!