Woah, I’ve just discovered a super helpful Pinterest tip to help you:
- Find killer blog post ideas
- Rank well in Pinterest search
It happens to every blogger – that dreaded day when your ability to come up with a new blog post seems to have disappeared. It’s frustrating and disheartening – but here is a Pinterest hack to ensure you’ll never be dry of ideas again. Not only will this help you create content, but it will help you create content that’s popular and relevant.
This Pinterest tip dead simple, too.
I’ll show you what you need to do.
First, go to Pinterest search. Type in a topic you might want to write about and see what auto-fills.
In the example below I’ve searched Pinterest – the search auto-fill has come up with ‘Pinterest fails, tips, humour, affiliate’.
These are all things that people are searching for.
Press enter and then you can see a list of keywords that people just under the search bar.
From this, you can also see what’s popular and what people are searching for.
Some ideas for posts following this logic:
- How to use Pinterest
- Pinterest tips
- How to get Pinterest Followers
- How to use Pinterest Boards
- Pictures for Pinterest
- How to use Pinterest to grow your business
Those words that came up in search are your keywords. You need to remember this when you write your post.
- Use the keyword in the title
- Use the keyword in H1 and H2 tags near the top of the post
- Use the keyword in the images alt tags
- Use the keyword in the graphic
- Use the keyword and closely related ones throughout the post
- Use the keyword in the pin description
It’s that simple! Dead quick Pinterest advice to get some blog post ideas that are likely to give you the chance to write about things people are actually wanting to read – what they are already searching for!