Welcome to the 6th week of my complete guide to social media. Today we’ll be talking about Facebook. More specifically, Facebook pages.
This quick guide should be able to give you some tips to get your page growing. So let’s go!
Facebook pages are a great way to get more eyes on your blog. See it as a way to subscribe you a newsletter. It’s basically a way for your followers to be able to see your posts in their Facebook feed.
This used to be a great way to get more traffic and still can but. The downside is that not everyone who likes your age will see your posts unless you ‘boost’ them by paying for them. Just like on Instagram.
But there are still some things you can do to get more exposure.
- Communicate with your fans in a way that appeals to them and post content that appeals to them.
- Identify posts that get the most engagement and do more posts like this
- Interact with your fans, reply to comments and engage in them.
- Avoid being negative or confrontational.
- Use the Insights tools to see when your fans are online and target those times to post.
- Post regularly.
- Ask questions to get more engagement.
- Share other peoples posts if it’s relevant to your audience.
- Invite people to like your page.
- Use a mixture of content – videos, links, and images.
- Invite other influences to contribute a quote or tip. When you post it, they are likely to share.
- Write your own titles and descriptions – don’t use the ones Facebook auto-fills when you post a link!
There you have it, some quick and easy ways to get your Facebook page growing!