Photography is a massive part of blogging. We all know that. But sometimes there are days when I can’t be bothered to take photos and edit them. Some days I just want to do a bit of lazy blogging – sit down at my computer, write a blog post and schedule it there and then.
Like I’m doing just now.
For these type of blog posts, I like to use previous images I’ve used or stock images just to break up the text, but the images aren’t really anything to do with the post. Just something to compliment it and stop it being a block fo text.
Here are some blog post ideas you can write that doesn’t need photography!
- A wishlist using photos of what you want to buy.
- A blog tip post to help others.
- Talk about an important life lesson you’ve learned.
- Write about something you’re passionate about.
- Teach others about something you’ve recently learned that surprised you.
- Talk about your favourite city.
- Celebrate your best friend.
- Post about how to save time or money.
- List your favourite bloggers.
- List your favourite Instagrammers.
- List your favourite YouTubers.
- Post something motivational.
- Write facts about you nobody knows.
- What goals are you working on?
- Share your favourite quotes.
- Reply to a blog post that has hit a chord with you.
- Dare to write something controversial.
- Talk about your personal morals and values.
- Describe the qualities you look for in a partner or friend.
- Share your most embarrassing story.
Hope these help!