Keeping pageviews high is hard work. I know because when I put in the hard work, I see great results. Then when I get busy with other things so I can’t spend hours a day on promoting my blog, it shows.
Here are some things you can do to get your views back up:
- Comment on other peoples blogs.
- Follow similar bloggers on Twitter and interact with them.
- Clear our your Twitter account by unfollowing accounts you’re not interested in so you can see those you are.
- Schedule tweets linking to your post.
- Optimise your posts for search engines.
- Have a punchy title.
- Ask your friends to retweet your posts.
- Link back to your previous content.
- Format your content properly so it’s easier to read.
- Publish regular content.
- Interact with other bloggers on social media.
- Find what works for you rather than copying others.
- Work to improve your blog photos.
- Work out your most popular posts and write about similar things.
- Stumble your posts.
- Ask questions to encourage your readers to interact.
- Add share buttons to make it easier for people to share your posts.
- Publish your posts on Pinterest. And pray.
- Let your personality shine though.
Do you have tips to help traffic?