The second speaker at #blogatthebeach ran by icelolly.com a couple of weeks ago was Bee from Queen Beedy who spoke to us about how to you can level up your blog without going full time.
I’m sure this is something most of us can relate to – we want to make our blog amazing but don’t want to make the jump to full-time blogging.
Here’s what I learned.
How to level up your blog without going full time:
- Find your voice and what works for you rather than following the crowd.
- Don’t write for the sake of it, it shows.
- Be unique.
- Interact with those that interact with you.
- Find your most productive time to work – morning or evening.
- Use lunch breaks to blog.
- Connect with other bloggers to share ideas or help with photos.
- Always have a camera handy.
- Turn your top 3 blogging achievements into your unique selling point.
- Invest the money you make on your blog back on your blog on designs, adverts or blog equipment.
- Use the money to book trips to blog about, go for meals, book a photographer and more.