I’m sure this is something most of us can relate to – we want to make our blog amazing but don’t want to make the jump to full-time blogging.
Here’s what I learned.
How to level up your blog without going full time:
- Find your voice and what works for you rather than following the crowd.
- Don’t write for the sake of it, it shows.
- Be unique.
- Interact with those that interact with you.
- Find your most productive time to work – morning or evening.
- Use lunch breaks to blog.
- Connect with other bloggers to share ideas or help with photos.
- Always have a camera handy.
- Turn your top 3 blogging achievements into your unique selling point.
- Invest the money you make on your blog back on your blog on designs, adverts or blog equipment.
- Use the money to book trips to blog about, go for meals, book a photographer and more.