Okay, this mascara has some killer ass claims. Check this out:
- Film-forming Polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear
- Acacia Senegal Tree Extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place
- Unique Peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- 0.27 oz/ 8 mL
- 1,944% more volume*
- 100% saw longer lashes**
- 100% saw dramatic volume**
- 93% saw base-to-tip curl**
- 8 out of 10 say it’s the best mascara they’ve ever used**
- 3.4 out of 10 say great lashes are better than sex**
- 3.1 out of 10 agree that this mascara is so good, it’s better than sex**
- *results observed in a clinical study.
- **results observed in a consumer study.
Now that’s some hell of an opening statement, right? Too faced has really pulled out all the stops to find a holy grail mascara that provides both extreme volume and a dramatic look. In one coat, it promises fuller lashes that are more defined and longer. Two coats gives you luscious curls and three coats to get the most intense lashes possible. It’s hourglass-shaped brush helps create the perfect lashes.
So how did it fair up?
- I saw more volume, my lashes thicker!
- My lashes didn’t seem much longer.
- Dramatic volume was achieved.
- There was a very very slight curl.
I would not say this is the best mascara I’ve ever used and I would be impressed if it wasn’t so expensive. I just expect much more from expensive products and think it’s a bit of a LOL when high street brands do better.
Give me a reason to pay more, Too Faced, I dare you.