To relax properly on holiday, I need to know that my blog is taken care of. For me, this means a post scheduled each day so I don’t have to worry about having Internet or time to knock up a blog post.
It can be hard to get everything sorted before, but here are some ideas for 14 posts you can quickly write and schedule before setting off in the sun. I always keep posts while I’m away pretty light hearted and general (or evergreen), this is so if I do get chance to blog while away, I can still use the post at a late date. It always works in my favour as it usually means I have a few posts scheduled when I come back so I don’t have to worry about blogging on top of unpacking and washing everything!
- Where I want to go on holiday.
- My perfect summer day.
- 10 things about me.
- My 10 favourite songs.
- My 5 favourite movies.
- Childhood memories.
- 4 things that make me happy.
- Dream outfit.
- Beauty product wish list.
- Favourite games growing up.
- What I wanted to be when I was a child.
- Life lessons I’ve learnt the hard way.
- What I loved/hated about school.
- Clothing wish list.
Do you schedule blog posts while you’re away?