In 2016 I held a blog course called Improve Your Blog. In 8 weeks I challenged you to various tasks in an attempt to improve your blog and get set up ready for growth in 2016.
It’s been a year since the blog course and I wanted to do this post to invite my new readers or those who didn’t take part last year to go through the course.
You can take it week by week, day by day or just pick the weeks that interest you.
Hope the course helps and here’s to a great 2017! Happy blogging!
- Week 1: Check Yourself – an audit of your blog and social media accounts to make sure everything is up to date and ready for the new year.
- Week 2: Learning From Others – analysing other peoples blogs to see how you can improve your own.
- Week 3: Figuring Out What You Want – being clear about your blog goals and what actions you need to take to achieve them.
- Week 4: Improve Your Images – how to improve your blog images, use props, make graphics and where to grab free stock photos.
- Week 5: Improve Your Content – tips and tricks on how to improve your writing.
- Week 6: Blog Consistently – creating a schedule that works for you and sticking to it.
- Week 7: Socialise – using comments and social media to get involved in the community and grow your traffic and social proof.
- Week 8: Bringing it all together – we recap what we’ve learnt over the last few weeks and think about what we’re going to do differently with our blogs.
If you like what you see, please sign up to my newsletter below and follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin so you don’t miss out on updates!