Top up your energy levels this winter

red kooga ginseng energy

I don’t know about you, but I often feel more tired than normal during the winter months.

The clocks went back last week, but because of my early starts, I’m still finding myself getting out of bed before the sun. Man, that sucks.

This means I spend my days feeling all lethargic. Downing the coffee and living in a caffeinated haze. Thanks to this, by the time my shift is over, I find it hard to get myself to the gym as all I want to do is go home, switch the heating on and grab myself a warm cup of tea. Not get changed into gym gear in a cold changing room.

This is where Red Kooga come in. They’ve kindly sent me two of their products:

Red Kooga Natural Energy Release to help when I need physical energy, like during workouts, as well as some of their Korean Ginseng tablets to help me when I need more of a mental push – during work or while blogging.

The Red Kooga Natural Energy Release tables are there to give your energy levels a boost. Because I’m on my feet all day at work, this can help me both during work and at the gym. I find it best to take them around lunch time as I usually have a bit of a slump then, then I have that extra oomph to get me through the afternoon and still feel mildly excited to go the gym.

They contain Ginseng that helps promote mental alertness. Guarana, a herb that provides a natural source of caffeine to help you feel sharp and alert and B Complex Vitamins (B1, B2, B3. B3 and B12) that help maintain a healthy nervous system and help release energy from food.

The Korean Ginseng and Ginko Biloba contains Ginseng, as well as Ginkgo Biloba which helps circulation. This is perfect for me as I suffer from Raynaud’s, which is a disease that causes my fingers and toes to go numb, white and blue due to poor circulation. This can happen from things like just going from my house to my car! It’s uncomfortable and hurts. Poor me.

You can get them from most health stores here are the links to them on Amazon:

red kooga ginseng energy  red kooga ginseng energy red kooga ginseng energy red kooga ginseng energy red kooga ginseng energy red kooga ginseng energy red kooga ginseng energy

How do you keep your energy levels up during the winter months?

untitled3

This post contains affiliate links.

1. November 8, 2016 / 10:43 am

They sound good. I might need something like this too. In the summer I feel I can do all sort of things and in the winter I just want to stay in bed or on the sofa with a book. x
    Anca recently posted…Hopetoun Farm ShopMy Profile

2. November 8, 2016 / 11:27 am

I’m not really one for energy pills or redbull, that kind of stuff but these uni assignments are making them more appealing sigh!! Have a lovely week 🙂

tipscapsule.blogspot.com

3. November 8, 2016 / 12:27 pm

Ahh I’m sooo tired all the time at the moment and I have been low on Vitamin B12 in the past so I should probably be taking some sort of vitamin supplement!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Blog Outtakes #3My Profile

4. November 8, 2016 / 1:53 pm

So I would normally not take energy pills but these are pretty much like vitamin pills for winter. I like the ideas! I have the same cold hands and feet problem which is painful. Need to take a look into this.
    Fashion and Frappes recently posted…Five ThingsMy Profile

5. November 8, 2016 / 2:58 pm

Without a few cups of coffee, I can’t have a good start! It got even harder to leave the bed, it is dark in the mornings and get dark early in the evenings so I feel exhausted all the time. I don’t take any tablets for it, I just don’t know how effective they would be and also it is hard to find a trusty one. x
    Ela recently posted…La Vie Est Belle – Make Your Life BeautifulMy Profile

6. November 8, 2016 / 5:19 pm

After five weeks of no more than four hours sleep a night I could do with an energy boost. These sound like they have useful vitamins in them Lucy x

7. November 8, 2016 / 9:50 pm

I always get on the Berocca when winter hits, later afternoon one of these see me through! These tablets look interesting, though I can’t say I’m keen on the size of the first ones! They look like bullets!

Sarah recently posted…Tili UnboxingMy Profile