Christmas is coming!
This often means we are going to be BUSY AF. Especially those of us that work in retail and have to balance a busy work life with a busy social life.
I’m off work next week and I plan to write a fair few posts for over Christmas. Being planned and organised is the key to keeping the blog going over busy periods, so I hope to get a few posts scheduled for the rest of this month, as well as some for over the Christmas period.
I was about to sit down and brainstorm some ideas for Christmas themed post and was like WAIT A MINUTE. You know, in the style of the Kazoo Kid? Why not kill two birds with one stone and brainstorm ideas for Christmas blog posts AND MAKE A POST ABOUT IT.
I am so clever sometimes it hurts.
So here’s a list of some ideas for Christmas themed blog posts, as well as some links to previous ones I’ve written!
- Christmas stocking fillers for adults.
- Christmas stocking fillers for children.
- Christmas stocking fillers for men.
- A Christmas Gift Guide from a specific shop.
- Childhood memories of Christmas.
- Create your own A Christmas Gift Guide.
- Christmas makeup.
- Christmas gift ideas for men.
- Christmas gift ideas for your parents.
- Top Christmas Movies.
- Christmas day outfit.
- Top Christmas songs.
- Christmas party dress ideas.
- Review of a Christmas range, like Lush’s Christmas range or Bodyshop.
- Toys you got at Christmas as a child.
- Types of Christmas gifts, like Classic vs Novelty.
- Review of a Christmas menu or food range.
- Christmas homeware ideas.
- Christmas dressing up ideas for work dress up days and parties.
- A Christmas tag.
- Advent calender guide.
- Christmas Jumper Wishlist.
- Christmas themed gifts.
- What you did at Christmas.
- What you got for Christmas.
What Christmas themed posts do you have coming up?