I don’t claim to be a beauty blogger. Never have. I just don’t know that much about makeup and mostly feel like a child playing with my Mum’s makeup when I attempt lipstick.
It takes me about 5 minutes to do my makeup. Unless I’m procrastinating. But I mostly do that before I start putting makeup on so then end up running late and doing it in a rush.
I’m always late. Worst adult ever.
Here are my current staples, though.
I realise in the photos of my face, my forehead is dry AF. I have dry skin. It’s a problem. If anyone knows of a foundation that will help with that, please let me know. K, thanks.
My everyday makeup products:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
- MUA eyeshadow palette – Glitter Ball
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome
- Sephora Concealer
- L’Oreal Super Liner
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Colour in Plum Seduction