I don’t claim to be a beauty blogger. Never have. I just don’t know that much about makeup and mostly feel like a child playing with my Mum’s makeup when I attempt lipstick.
It takes me about 5 minutes to do my makeup. Unless I’m procrastinating. But I mostly do that before I start putting makeup on so then end up running late and doing it in a rush.
I’m always late. Worst adult ever.
Here are my current staples, though.
I realise in the photos of my face, my forehead is dry AF. I have dry skin. It’s a problem. If anyone knows of a foundation that will help with that, please let me know. K, thanks.
My everyday makeup products:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
- MUA eyeshadow palette – Glitter Ball
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome
- Sephora Concealer
- L’Oreal Super Liner
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Colour in Plum Seduction
If you like what you see, please sign up to my newsletter below and follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin so you don’t miss out on updates!