Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots

Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots

It’s always fun when you get a surprise on your door step, and Diet Coke like to surprise me every so often with a box of goodies to talk about their latest promotions.

Currently at Boots, and until the 24th May, you can grab yourself one of these three Essie nail shades along with a bottle of 500ml Diet Coke for only £5.99 – this would usually set you back £9.39.

The three shades you can get them in are:

• Cocktail Bling
  • Fiji
  • Fishnet Stockings

You can also join in the fun by trying one of the nail polish hacks in the leaflets below, tag it as #DietCokebeautybreak and have a look through the tag to see what other people are trying!

I really like the idea of using the lid of the Diet Coke bottle to create texture!

Also don’t forget, just like Diet Coke – nail varnish performs best in the fridge, so put it in there 15 minutes before you use it for a better mani!

Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots Have a #DietCokebeautybreak with Essie and Boots

Untitled3 copy

1. May 4, 2016 / 7:25 am

What a lovely surprise! I’m more of a full fat girl myself lol. I’m glad Coke have team up with Essie, as much as I love Nails INC I feel like it they never changed the shades. Am going into Boots today, hopefully they have some left x

2. May 4, 2016 / 11:37 am

This is awesome you get amazing nail polishes great colors.

3. May 4, 2016 / 12:39 pm

I wish they’d do these promotions with regular coke – I hate diet!! They look like such pretty shades 🙂

Jess xo

4. May 4, 2016 / 1:30 pm

They look like great shades – but the different manicures using coke bottles/packaging is my favourite thing, what a fun idea! Was nice of them to send this to you 🙂

5. May 4, 2016 / 1:40 pm

Now that’s a perfect surprise! 🙂 Those shades look so lovely, especially the dark red one!

6. May 4, 2016 / 3:51 pm

The Essie nail varnishes are lovely such beautiful colours. What a great offer I love how the shades match the diet coke bottle Lucy x

7. May 4, 2016 / 5:57 pm

Ooh how lovely! I wish Diet Coke would send me pressies I love Diet Coke and go through far too much of it lol. The shades are really pretty for summer too.

8. May 4, 2016 / 7:00 pm

Great photos! I love Essie nailpolish very much. The colors are so cute too, especially the red! 🙂 Isabella x

9. May 4, 2016 / 7:37 pm

I think I am going to need to buy a bottle of Diet Coke! I love the pink and the grey shades x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

10. May 4, 2016 / 7:51 pm

Whoa! That is a really good price but I dislike Diet Coke, it taste like crap imo…mind you, not like I know what crap taste like but I figured it would be close. I want Cocktail Bling so much, been seeing it on many blogs recently!

11. May 4, 2016 / 8:08 pm

The nail polish looks great, I love the colours. I should have a look at Boots next time I’m out shopping.

12. May 4, 2016 / 8:16 pm

I swear if I put my nail varnish in the fridge a certain someone would think it was a a dressing or sauce haha! I can’t see it lasting long at all!

13. May 5, 2016 / 2:08 am

I love surprise mail! The colors are lovely 🙂

14. May 5, 2016 / 6:47 am

Hehe, I keep so much nail polish in the fridge. My husband thinks I’m nuts! 😀

15. May 8, 2016 / 7:43 pm

love that nude shade.. I’m really into nude nails lately. looks so delicate and classy

16. May 11, 2016 / 11:00 am

That gray one is gorge, I’m tempted to go get it but I’m on a nail polish buying ban (unless it comes free with a magazine – loophole!)

17. May 12, 2016 / 11:07 pm

Those colours are all gorgeous though… How would I choose?! Haha, thanks for sharing – I missed the last time they did something like this!