Help. All I want to do is spend money. The lovely weather isn’t helping me in that respect. I want lots of lovely new sun dresses. But I have lots of lovely ones already. I’m just too fat to fit in them. Last year was wonderful, because I lost weight training for my half marathon and could fit into some of my favourite dresses. Though I am working my arse off at the gym to get back to that weight. Hurrah.
Meanwhile, I have my eyes on other things. New things. SHINEY THINGS. Online shopping for dresses is a skill I’m really good at. I’m an expect at getting 30 dresses into my basket at ASOS. What I’m not so good is narrowing it down to 6 to buy. What I’m even worst at is sending those that don’t fit back to the ASOS for a refund. *Looks meekly at the returns at on my floor*
After I’ve done binge shopping on ASOS, I also check out one of my favourite sites for woman’s fashion clothing – which is Amazon. Though you do have to read the reviews there as there are a few things that are poorly made and cheap. Though for tights and one colour dresses, it’s pretty decent.
I did recently buy a brown fake leather jacket from there and it was a totally different colour to the image! So beware. I also bought a fake Naked palette by mistake. But that’s a different story.
Usually my final destination for looking for new things to buy is House of Fraser, which always surprises me price wise. I always viewed it as an expensive shop, but it’s a bit of a mixed bag really!
So let’s see what’s on my wish list right now.
- Am I too old to wear cat tights? Because I need these in my life.
- Love the Nike top. I’m being a bit more adventurous with my workout gear and I’m injecting a lot more colour into my gym kit!
- A lovely red animal print dress is perfect for summer days. Give me.
- I’m in love with midi skirts, though I feel a bit of a child in my mums clothing when I wear them. At almost 30, it’s time to get over this.
- Ankle boots for life.
- Oh dear. It’s happening. I want to be one of those people with an Apple watch. It’s the fitness functions I’m after. I currently use 3 fitness devices, a Fitbit for steps, a heart rate monitor for the gym and a Garmin watch for tracking runs. I could merge all these into one device with an apple watch. For only… three hundred pounds. Okay, I need to think about this more first!
What’s on your wish list this month?
If you like what you see, please sign up to my newsletter below and follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin so you don’t miss out on updates!