It’s a new year, a time when we’re all thinking about our goals for the next 12 months. We often start new projects, wish to improve on ones we’re already involved in and are full if inspiration and motivation.
As bloggers, a lot of our goals revolved around our blogs. So I’ve created a 7 part blog series to help you improve and grow.
Who is this series for?
This series is for anyone, no matter where you are within your blog journey. It’s a good tool for new bloggers to get set up on the right foot and it’s also a good tool for more established blogger to sense check their sites, go back to basis and set some new achievable next steps and goals for the next 12 months.
How is it structured?
Every Tuesday from the 5th January, they’ll be a new post for 8 weeks.
The post will cover various topics which will give you things to go away and think about. They’ll also be mini-tasks in each post to help you improve your blog in some way, or set yourself some next steps.
What are the topics?
Here’s what I’ll be covering each week:
- Week 1: Check Yourself – an audit of your blog and social media accounts to make sure everything is up to date and ready for the new year.
- Week 2: Learning From Others – analysing other peoples blogs to see how you can improve your own.
- Week 3: Figuring Out What You Want – being clear about your blog goals and what actions you need to take to achieve them.
- Week 4: Improve Your Images – how to improve your blog images, use props, make graphics and where to grab free stock photos.
- Week 5: Improve Your Content – tips and tricks on how to improve your writing.
- Week 6: Blog Consistently – creating a schedule that works for you and sticking to it.
- Week 7: Socialise – using comments and social media to get involved in the community and grow your traffic and social proof.
- Week 8: Your Action Plan – after the 7th week, I’ll be asking for feedback and giving you the chance to share your results and put together all your learnings into simple next steps to enable you to reach your goals.
How Do I Sign Up?
It’s easy, you can either:
- Visit this blog every Tuesday to read the latest post.
- Follow me on Bloglovin’
- Keep up with me on Twitter.
- Follow along with the #ImproveYourBlog hashtag.
- Follow me in Pinterest (and re-pin my pins ;))
- Sign up to my newsletter to get a reminder sent straight to your e-mail using the form below.
I’m so excited to get started with this, I’ve completed most of the course so far, and you’re going to need a cup of tea or two for some of them! I hope you decide to follow along, learn and grow.
Are you ready to up your game?