What I got for Christmas // Present Haul

DSC_0168

This is going to be a quick one, it’s 1:30pm on Christmas day and we’re leaving soon to go to my aunts for Christmas dinner – I couldn’t resist though, I had to do my usual Christmas day haul which I have done the past 4 years with all my presents laid out on my bed at my parents house.

I think my favourite giftย has to be the velvet purple dress that my Mum got for me, It’s not something I would have bought for myself but I love it! It’s going to get plenty of use, I’m sure!

I also love the tree shaped plates, they were actually a gift my Mum got but I loved them so much she let me have them. It’s 2 red and 2 white plates shaped as trees. I was like OMG I NEED FOR INSTAGRAM.

The envelope is a gift card for Sports Direct, as my Mum bought me something and tried to take it because as she thought I wouldn’t like it but they wouldn’t give her a refund, just a credit not which I think I can use online, so I’m going to get some new socks, a sports bra and workout pants with it as I always struggle to find them when I’m packing for the gym!

Okay, I’m going to wrap this up now and get ready to go!

I’ll post another updateย about what I did at Christmas at some point! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you all have a lovely time.

I’ve linked to my previous Christmas posts below the photos if you want to check them out!

DSC_0369 DSC_0371 DSC_0400 DSC_0402 DSC_0403 DSC_0405 DSC_0406 DSC_0413 DSC_0414 DSC_0416 DSC_0417 DSC_0420 DSC_0423 DSC_0424 DSC_0425 DSC_0426 DSC_0427 DSC_0428 DSC_0429

1. December 26, 2015 / 9:10 am

Wonderful gifts. I hope you had a lovely time this Christmas xx
    Anca recently posted…Merry ChristmasMy Profile

2. December 26, 2015 / 11:17 am

Oh what a lovely few presents you have there! I love the bag with the London names on it!
    Charlotte recently posted…FuerteventuraMy Profile

3. Jackie Harrison
    December 26, 2015 / 12:20 pm

Awesome gifts loving those socks snd slippers.

4. December 26, 2015 / 1:20 pm

I LOVE that this has been an ongoing tradition for you, Corinne! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that adorable planner, I NEED.

Cheers to the new year! x

May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin’

5. December 26, 2015 / 2:15 pm

Velvet dress is beautiful, I am sure it will look good on you. Celebration box is the best, it has everything I love in it. I hope you had an amazing day with the loved ones. x

Ela recently posted…Drugstore Party MakeupMy Profile

6. December 26, 2015 / 7:30 pm

A belated Merry Christmas! Great to see that you received so many gifts; I like the earrings best.

LUXESSED

7. Cole
    December 26, 2015 / 10:10 pm

You got some lovely stuff chick, I put my what I got for Christmas post up today if you fancy a nosey.
    Coleoftheball xx

8. Cole
    December 26, 2015 / 10:12 pm

That Christmas pudding made out of maltesers is so cool! Hope you had a lovely day, I’ve put up one of these posts today if you fancy a nosey Coleoftheball xx

9. December 27, 2015 / 7:41 pm

I came here after the comment you left on my blog about mexican Christmas Dinners. Your blog is amazing. I would love to do a collaboration sometime.
    If you’re interested email me at: daisyfairbrother51 (at) gmail (dot) com

• Corinne
      Author
      December 28, 2015 / 11:59 pm

A lot of people hate the feel of it. It’s a good anti-hug weapon.

10. December 29, 2015 / 1:57 pm

The dress is lovely, great when somone buys you something you wouldn’t get yourself. Personally love the penguine pants Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Birth StoryMy Profile

11. Anoushka
    December 29, 2015 / 8:48 pm

Sexy pants.

12. January 9, 2016 / 10:21 pm

Looks like you had some brilliant gifts, especially that malteaser pudding!

Lilies and Lipbalm