Corinstagram November

2015-11-28_1448715624

WHAT THE HELL? IT’S DECEMBER.

I am most excited because this means I get to wear a Christmas jumper every day! Woo! The down side to this is that I have no pockets so I don’t know what I am going to do with my phones while I’m at work. Doom!

Anyway, let’s look at some of the highlights of November:

• I went to some great events this month, mostly new bar or menu launches, including the vegetarian street food place, Bundobust and Pintura.
  • After my old gym randomly closed, my new Puregym finally opened!
  • I ran 10k in Leeds Abbey Dash.
  • I wrote an eBook for and started the 5 week fitness challenge – #fitmas.
  • I spent an evening trying whisky at a new pop up bar in Leeds.
  • I watched The Mockingjay Part 2 at the cinema and cried for what feels like days.
  • I went to Manchester and met up with some of my favourite bloggers for drinks.

PicMonkey Collage1 PicMonkey Collage2 PicMonkey Collage3 PicMonkey Collage4

What were your highlights for November and what are you most looking forward to in December?

1. Candice
    December 1, 2015 / 10:05 am

These are lovely photos OMG I seriously can’t believe it’s December!!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

2. December 1, 2015 / 4:40 pm

You look like you have had a really fun month. Always great to meet up with fellow bloggers Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Christmas Drinks ChallengeMy Profile

3. December 1, 2015 / 7:41 pm

Now when I think about it, my November was so boring except my fiance visiting me beside that all I did was constant working! sounds like you had such a busy and great month! Cat cushions and cat are so adorable x

Ela recently posted…KIKO Lipstick Intensely LavishMy Profile

4. Jackie Harrison
    December 1, 2015 / 9:15 pm

Lovely images is so much fun to wear jumpers.

5. December 1, 2015 / 9:41 pm

I had the BEST time in Manchester! I can’t wait until our next meet up, I can’t believe I won’t see you until NEXT YEAR! That seems cruel and unjust! I just hope it doesn’t rain so much next time haha! November feels like it was manic and none stop for me, I kind of just want to chill and enjoy December but with all the festivities I can’t see it happening!

Sarah recently posted…Sometimes we fail…My Profile

6. December 1, 2015 / 9:41 pm

Looks like a lovely month! Looking back, my whole November was dedicated to moving the blog and working on some new products, nothing too exciting here I guess.
    LindaLibraLoca recently posted…Favorite Face of November 2015My Profile

7. December 2, 2015 / 1:55 am

Looks like you had a great November! I still haven’t seen Mockingjay Part 2. I’m not ready for the feels…
    Akaleistar recently posted…Why Don’t You…?My Profile