32red are hosting a competition on Twitter. Claiming to be the Master of Wow, they want to Wow the lucky winner by sending them a unique, personalised gift selected specifically for them.
They contacted me to get involved, asking if they could have a look through my blog and send me something they thought I would like.
The first thing they sent me was an amazing lens cup. I love how the packaging warns you not to try and attach it to your camera! It’s a cute gift and I’m a big fan of cameras, obviously!
It actually does look and feel like a lens, if you compare it to one of my real lenses behind it!
The second thing they sent me was an espresso maker. I’ve always wanted an espresso maker but I’ve never really looked into it. I kind of want one of those expensive machines that you put a coffee pod on it, but I have limited counter space in my kitchen!
I struggled figuring out how this worked, because we I’ll know I’m an idiot! haha, but I got it in the end!
Now to get hold of some espresso coffee and put this lens mug to some use!
Enter the competition.
If you want to enter the competition yourself, here are the rules:
- Post a tweet about a moment in your life where you have been wowed.
- If it involves another person, make sure you mention their Twitter handle in your tweet.
- Use the hashtag #wowme32Red to confirm your entry.
- The most original answer will win.
- The competition starts at 12.00pm on 28th October 2015 and closes at 11.59pm on 20th November 2015.
Find out more and read the terms and conditions on 32Red’s website here.
I’d love for you to tell me in the comments below about how you’ve been wowed!