Things that RUINED YOUR LIFE as a teenager.

teen

Remember when you were at school, and a bunch of really fickle things made you think feel like you had ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD AND YOUR LIFE WAS OVER?

It was hard to believe that in a week, or even in a day, nobody would even remember!

Here are some of those #mylifeisover moments I had as a teen.

1) LOLOL Let’s get the boy related one out of the way first….

When a boy texts you saying you they want to see you. And you take it as in seeing. Like.. the stage before the relationship.

And then you tell all your friends you’re seeing him. And someone asks him about it in front of the whole class and he is like WTF.

When he actually MEANT see you as in person.

Then you ignore is phone calls.

I never should have let him put his hand up my top on the coach ride back from that school trip.

2) When you block someone on MSN and then someone adds you to a group chat with the blocked person in it.

3) When someone kegs you in front of all the popular people.

For those that aren’t sure what kegging is, it’s when someone comes up behind you and PULLS DOWN YOUR PANTS.

4) When someone trips you up in front of all the popular people. Or any people. And you faceplant.

5) When your friends find lemonade from Netto in your kitchen and start singing

N-E-T-T-O, that’s where all the scrubbers go!

For those non-Brits – Netto is a cheap supermarket – in my school, you were deemed poor and scruffy for shopping there.

6) When your at your friends house and they don’t have a lock on the door and their Dad walks in while you’re having a wee.

7) When all your friends had Rockport boots. But you weren’t allowed any because they cost £120.

8) When your teacher sends you out of the class for shouted ‘WASTED’ when they were wrong about something.

Then they leave you out there, papping your pants, finally call you back and shout ‘WASTED’ back to you in front of everyone as you sit down.

9) Looking in the bathroom mirror and realising you’ve had you dinner around your face for the past two hours.

10) When your friends find your very personal and very EMO livejournal blog.

11) When you look like this and don’t realise than in 8 years time, this will be known as CHAV:

11896031_10152950761613204_5072442959962740510_n

What are yours?

1. October 3, 2015 / 11:25 am

That’s really funny but a lot of those didn’t happen to me!
    My main one was “Why doesn’t he LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????”
    x
    Kezzie recently posted…Decoupage and childish rocketsMy Profile

2. October 3, 2015 / 12:12 pm

Sounds awful for a teenager to go through this. I had a few similar issues, especially with expensive clothes as some of the colleagues had.
    Anca recently posted…13 years agoMy Profile

3. October 3, 2015 / 2:59 pm

When your friends find your very personal and honest blog – that happened to me a few weeks ago and I really did feel like life as I knew it was over. It’s not the same, but it’s not necessarily worse. And oh god I would die if one of my friends’ dads walked in on me peeing.

-M
    The Life of Little Me
    M recently posted…September ThoughtsMy Profile

4. October 3, 2015 / 3:53 pm

Why did I laugh so much? I’m still a teenager! Hahaha! I think I had a really weird livejournal blog when I was thirteen…it was terrible. It wasn’t my friends who found it, it was my parents! UUUUUUGGGGHHHH

xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin’
    Bash recently posted…Announcement | Fright Night & AdvertisementsMy Profile

5. Jackie Harrison
    October 3, 2015 / 4:52 pm

Things that occur in our life are lesson to be strong.

6. October 3, 2015 / 5:04 pm

OMG, I have tears in my eyes laughing! Haha! Teen years were tough for most of us and I totally get you with the picture, I cringe so had whenever I look at my old pictures too. WTF was I thinking?!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Jeulia.com Black Diamond RingMy Profile

7. October 3, 2015 / 8:02 pm

I so know what you mean with all these, I went through the same. I just try to ignore some of the things that happened:) Great post!

8. October 5, 2015 / 7:42 am

Teen years are horrendous and you should win some kind of award for surviving. Our punishment was steal toe cap DMs that people would kick you in the shins with, we also had no lockers so had to carry all our books which meant a rucksack that was huge and heavy. Your centre of gravity wasn’t that great and people loves to shove you sidewards and see you fall Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Bake OffMy Profile