Ah. High school was one of the best times of my life. I mostly enjoyed school, especially my final few years and A Levels. I do remember some stuff we used to do that was kewl back then but now, it just seems dumb.
I do love a bit of nostalgia, so here’s some of the stupid things I used to do when I was in high school.
1. I wrote COZ WOZ ERE 9T8 everywhere.
2. I SWALK’ed* every letter or note I wrote.
3. I always vowed to not graffiti my school planner. A few days later it was covered in everyones name.
4. I was scared to run past the basketball courts because the boys would kick their football as hard as possible at anyone walking by.
5. I got kegged one evening in the youth club. I cried in the toilets for an hour because all the boys saw my knickers.
6. I back chatted a teacher by saying ‘wasted’ when she was proven wrong. I had to stand outside for 15 minutes. When she called me back in she said ‘wasted’ at me in front of the whole class. Pwnd.
7. I tried to make up my own language with my BFF so we could talk about anything and nobody would understand us.
8. I always wanted a perm. But never got one.
9. I would spend 35p on a plate of chips at dinner and spend the rest of my dinner money on flavoured chewing gum at the Ice Cream van. Zappers and jawbreakers anyone?
10. I loved the Spice Girls, Westlife, S Club 7, Steps and BeWitched.
11. I got nits but didn’t tell anyone.
12. I would have my phone set to send me a ‘delivered’ text confirmation when I text I sent had been delivered so it seemed like I had a text.
13. I had a cyber pet around my neck on a piece of string.
*Sealed With A Loving Kiss.
What stupid stuff did you do in high school?