I can’t believe it’s been 4 weeks since I posted my last fitness update!
I’m not going to lie, the last week has been tricky. Trying to get long runs in means that I’m having to rearrange my time. I usually spend all Sunday writing and finishing my blog posts for the following week but I’ve found that I’ve not had time to get every post scheduled. I’m trying to work around this to ensure I still have enough time to blog, workout and do the boring adult life stuff – like clean and work and eat.
It’s tough. But there’s only a month to go until my half marathon and then I can reassess my situation.
I’m thinking of scheduling in a rest day. I have no had a rest day so far this year. I’ve done something every single day, even if it’s just a 20-30 minute yoga session. It’s kind of driving me nuts. It’s making me obsessive. I’m afraid that I’ll miss a day by accident and it will be THE END OF THE WORLD.
I’m feeling the need to slow down a little so I can actually enjoy life, rather than rush through it feeling like I’m always pressed for time.
I just need to figure out a way to do this without feeling like a failure. Oh Corinne, you’re a fucking idiot. Do you know that?
Self-anger aside, here’s what I’ve been up to the past 4 weeks.
- I wrote a post about how I keep myself accountable with fitness.
- I cooked up a vegetarian Mexican salad bowl.
- I started using a new Yoga Video Site.
- I went snowboarding twice. Once was a lesson and once we went on our own to practice before completing the final lesson.
- I tried some amazing products with mushrooms.
- DW Fitness sent me a great hamper full of goodies to help me with their 40 day challenge.
- I FINALLY FINALLY managed to run a sub 30 minute 5k. It killed me.
- I made vegetarian wraps.
- I had a bad week where everything went wrong.
- I ran 10 miles 30 minutes faster than the last time I ran 10 miles.
How’s your fitness been going lately?
For more regular updates, checkout my instagram and fitness blog.