About four weeks ago, I posted a fitness update to let you all know how I have been doing with my fitness goals. I did this as most of you don’t read or follow my fitness blog, but there was plenty of positive feedback so I thought I’d do another monthly update.
- I finally managed to get my crow pose in yoga! It still hurts to do it, but I can do it!
- I got a PB in my 5k and 10k run, which is great because I never thought I’d get faster!
- I wrote a roundup of my most recent snowboarding lesson.
- I’ve been adding peanut butter to my smoothies for an extra protein boost.
- I’ve been using this new hydration drink on my long runs that’s specifically for women.
- I’ve been learning about the benefits of beetroot.
- I’ve been trying new supplements from Indigo Herbs.
- I’ve been sick and frustrated about not being able to exercise.
- I’ve signed up to a half-marathon in May!
Please do let me know if you have any fitness related posts, as I would love to leave them, so link ’em below!
How do you keep fit?
Keep up to date with my fitness blog on bloglovin and keep up with my daily progress on instagram.