#socialbloggers 45 // Your Christmas 2014

#socialbloggers (16)

First things first, friends. If you have any posts that include your present hauls, your Christmas day, your Boxing day and/or Christmas dinner, PLEASE LEAVE ME THE LINK IN THE COMMENT SECTION. I love seeing what people have got and seeing what people eat over Christmas.

K thanks.

I posted about my Christmas haul, makeup, outfit and dinner here, if that kind of stuff roasts ya turkey.

Christmas is overrrrrrr! OVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR. I’ve left my parents house and been back to work. The only thing left now is New Years Eve.

Naturally, #socialbloggers was all about Christmas. Again.

Asking about what people enjoyed about it, how they’ll celebrate the new year, the best part of 2014 and hopes and goals of 2015.

I know, I know, I’ve battered the topic to death – but I think Christmas is wonderful. For me, it’s a time to catch up with my family as I don’t live in my home town.

One of my brothers lives at the coast, too, so it’s a rare occasions for us siblings to get together and see Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces and Nephews. To Facetime with my brother and his family in Australia.

It is a magical time for some of us. Also a reminder of the end of the year, with a new year on it’s way,

I know it’s just another day and you can me fresh starts whenever the fuck you want, you don’t have to wait for a new year – but there is something about the 1st January that seems different to any other year.

It feels crisp, pure, new. It’s like an empty space waiting to be filled with New You’s, healthy habits and hearts that are full.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a fabulous 2015.

Here’s the chat!

Β Q1: Did everyone enjoy Christmas? What was the best part of it for you?

Q2: How will you celebrate the new year?

Q3: What’s your best memory of 2014?

Q4: What are your goals in 2015? Β

Q5: Share your favourite blog post of 2014 πŸ™‚ Β

Untitled

1. December 29, 2014 / 10:16 am

Great Christmasy chat, sounds like everyone had a fun Christmas. Hope you have some exciting plans for New Year’s Eve. Wishing you a great 2015 Lucy x

2. jackie harrison
    December 29, 2014 / 11:04 am

The best part of my Christmas it seeing my family enjoying themselves and the smile never came off their faces. There is no price for that or any material gift that could take in place. Best Christmas ever.

3. December 29, 2014 / 12:09 pm

My best part of Christmas was watching my two girls open all their presents, they had a Monster High (for the oldest) and My Little Pony (for the youngest) Christmas!! My husband and I didn’t wrap our presents, we just prefer to watch them open theirs! I hope you had a gorgeous Christmas doll xx

4. Candice
    December 29, 2014 / 1:17 pm

Lovely post, always great to read… Can’t believe is almost over again..

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    β™₯β™₯β™₯

5. December 29, 2014 / 5:56 pm

I had so much fun learning about some Christmas traditions , as we don’t celebrate it here. Hope you had a wonderful day πŸ™‚

6. December 29, 2014 / 11:56 pm

I definitely have to do one of these one day. It sounds like so much fun. Wonderful post. I hope you had a great holiday

7. December 30, 2014 / 12:23 am

Lovely post. πŸ˜‰
    Greetings Nessa

8. Kathie K
    December 30, 2014 / 1:48 am

Great post!
    I should definitely take part in on of these chats. I missed it the last time too. Mostly because I don’t open twitter that frequently.
    Hope you have an amazing 2015 πŸ˜€