The Christmas Tag 2014
So Sarah tagged me in the 2014 Christmas tag. I’m not usually one for tags, but I thought why not get in the mood a little bit?
1. What’s Your Favourite Holiday Movie?
The Snowman. I used to watch it every year on Christmas eve when I was younger. It’s the perfect nostalgic, feel good short movie and I love how warm and mushy it makes me feel inside.
2. What’s Your Favourite Christmas Colour?
Red. I think red is such a lovely colour, my car is red and many of my clothes are! I like it with green or gold for a bit of extra festiveness!
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I like to dress up. Which is usually unlike me! I see a lot of my family over Christmas that I don’t see often throughout the year, so I like to look my best. I’m vain, ya know!
I usually get dressed around 11ish on Christmas day, after my brother has visited and left and before some family start to arrive.
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
My Mum. I don’t show her appreciation as much as I should! She’s a difficult lady to buy for though.
5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning. When I was younger, I was always allowed to pick one item from under the tree to open on Christmas eve and my mum always gave me a present on Christmas eve. This present was always slippers and sleepwear!
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No. But I want to, they look so cool.
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
My Christmas break is usually short – only 2 days! So I just see family and be drunk. Ha.
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Not to gain weight. I’ve been doing so well with the exercise and eating well that I don’t want to screw it up over Christmas, so it’s probably a good thing the Christmas break is only 2 days for me!
9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
Mulled wine. I love the smell of it. And the taste 😉
10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
After eights and sausage meat stuffing balls! Not together, obviously!