That’s what I told myself, anyway. I wanted October to be a month of new beginnings.
I would run 3 times a week, I would lose 7lbs and I would be my best.
October wasn’t all it cracked up to be.
I only started running last week, I didn’t lose any weight and I was almost never my best.
After the whirlwind that was my new job – things are starting to settle. But settling was never my strong point so I’m getting that itch for something busy, demanding, something that will challenge the hell out of me. S
I have some goals between now and December 25. Extravagant goals, cunning goals, goals that will keep me occupied.
Time to man the fuck up and get over those opportunities that I lost in October. We’ve a new month, a new start and I’m going to make the most of it!
Follow me on Instagram.
The best parts of October:
- I re-launched my fitness blog, moving it from Blogger to WordPress.
- I wrote a successful blog post about taking your blog to the next level.
- I started eating right again.
- I spent a lovely evening at the cinema with Christine.
- I bought the iPhone 6.
- I have lots of bloggy type events to look forward to in November.
What are your highlights and lowlights of October?