I always thought of myself as someone that doesn’t wear much make-up. Until I wrote this FOTD post.
This is the make-up I usually wear on a daily basis – I sometimes swap the foundation for a BB cream though. I’ve only just started wearing foundation regularly because I’m getting fed up of being fucking 28 and having the skin of a hormonal teenage boy. Wank.
Here’s the products I used:
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
- Revolution Focus & Fix Eye Primer
- Max Factor Xperience Foundation in Raw Silk 45
- Beauty Blender
- Boujours Mineral Radiance Powder in 02 Vanille
- Collection Bronze Glow Mosaic
- Model Co More Brows
- Loreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow in L’ombre Pure
- Mac Eyeshadow in Caribbean
- Liar from Urban Decay Naked 3 Paette
- Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Bellapierre Lipstick in Cat Walk
I guess I am a bit of a make-up whore. #awkward.
Let’s not talk about the wrinkles on my forehead. Unless you have a cure for them. Getting old is horrible.
What are your daily make-up products?