Keyword Not Provided.
We need to make one thing clear before we start:
Your Most Searched Terms
Using Webmaster Tools for SEO
- See which posts have the most queries and attempt to optimise those posts to bump them higher in the search position.
- See which posts have the highest click through rate and get them higher so they benefit from the most clicks.
- Ensure the posts that already rank high in search positions have the most enticing and relevant title and first paragraph to gain curiosity and clicks.
- Ensure the posts that already rank high in search positions are optimised towards the relevant keyword to ensure the keep their current high position.
- Make sure your posts actually contains those keywords as well as variations of those words.
- Ensure you have edited the ‘alt text’ of any images of on the page to include the key words.
- The first paragraph of your blog post holds most importance – are you using the correct words?
- Post titles matter for search results – as your post title will show in your search. Is it inciting? Does it contain the correct keywords?
- Words in subheadings, bold and italics will also hold value in Google search.
- Interlink your content within your site as this will help you rank higher.
If you like what you see, please sign up to my newsletter below and follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin so you don’t miss out on updates!