- The older I got, the more I felt it was socially unacceptable to smoke.
- People were always shocked when they found out I smoked and often looked disappointed in me.
- I started for feel embarrassed to let people see me smoke.
- It often gave me headache and left me feeling dizzy or sometimes sick.
- If I had a task to do, my motivation just plummeted after smoking.
- I had yellow stains on my fingers and nails from the roll-ups.
- I had burnt marks in my car and my clothes.
- Smoking made hangovers so much worse.
- Going outside when it was cold or raining was unpleasant.
- I started getting paranoid and terrified about cancer, gum disease and other smoke related illnesses.
Join the Vape Club.