WARNING: This posts contains a lot of images of my face. Close up. This does not mean that I am happy with my face and skin, because trust me, I am sick and tired of looking at my face this week! It simply means I am trying to give you an honest and accurate account of my experience with using the Magnitone Pulsar for 7 days. I was invited to participate in the 7 day challenge, where I was to use the product twice a day for 7 days and report my results.
Rather than post the daily pictures, I’ll post a link to the post where I featured them so you can read at your own leisure. That is, if you really want to see pictures of my of my mug every day for 7 days. I know I would be quite content if I never had to see them again.
I should point out that in each of these photos I am wearing moisturiser and eye makeup. There is no foundation, concealer or power in any of the photos. Just bare skin. Woo.
So here we go, the links.
Still want more?
You sickos – here is Day Seven:
Okay, so day seven was not much different from the previous day. My pores did seem a little clearer, but apart from that there was no major differences in my skin.
Now for the before and after pictures, side by side. Yes, more photos of my FACIAL FACE AREN’T YOU LUCKY?
The results are hardly life changing, as you can see from the pictures, there is not a massive difference between the before and after shots. I was hoping for my pores to reduce in size and the lines on my forehead to be reduced. This did not happen, however, my breakouts reduced dramatically and my pores look cleaner. My forehead is still very dry and flakey though! To break it down:
- My skin felt fresher and cleaner while using this.
- I only had 3 spots while using this during the 7 days, that cleared almost instantly. I usually get around 3 a day!
- My pores look cleaner.
- The scars I have from previous spots faded slightly.
- My forehead got really flakey skin.
- My skin kind of hurt, like it had been scratched. Even on the sensitive setting.
- My pores are not reduced.
- You know how an electric toothbrush spits water/toothpaste everywhere when it’s not in your mouth? Well the Magnitone Pulsar does this. I used it in the shower in the morning and over my sink in an evening, which meant my mirror, floor, hair and products getting ‘sprayed’ with the foamy face wash I used with this.
Would I recommend you buy this?
The answer to this question depends on what you want it for. If you have a lot of spots and want to clear up, I would recommend it 100%. If you are wanting younger looking skin with reduced pores, I would not recommend it at this moment in time. The RRP of £130 is a lot of money and I would not spend this amount on it. Although I have seen it priced around £65 on Amazon.
I have read tonnes of reviews about the Magnitone Pulsar and almost all of them are very positive. None of these reviews have supplied before and after pictures, so I am unsure if they are accurate or not. A lot of these mention using it for a few weeks and seeing results. Therefore, I am going to continue to use this and post weekly updates about my progress. Luckily for you, this means no more daily pictures! Just weekly pictures. High five! I am interested to see if my breakouts will be reduced when I am about to get my period. That is the true test, I think!
Have you tried this product? Would you like to?
Linking up with:
G'wan, delve a little further..