Magnitone Pulsar – Before and After
This is the last of the weekly updates I am doing of the Magnitone Pulsar, I can’t believe it’s been four weeks already! This funny looking completely changed my skincare routine and how I take care of my skin. We got off to a rocky start, with a bit of dryness and flakiness in the first couple of days, but now we are the best of friends.
To learn about the history of our relationship, you can view the following posts:
The sensitive brush head I was sent last week has really helped, the standard was was a tiny bit scratchy, but this just feels a lot kinder to my skin.
Here are the photos of my skin after 4 weeks of using twice a day:
- Massive reduction in the amount of spots I’m getting. Only a few that healed very quickly on the week of my period.
- My skin is softer.
- Dryness has improved 90%
- Pores are cleaner.
- I charged the Magnitone Pulsar on the day I got it, it’s been 4 weeks and I’ve not needed to recharge it once.
- My skin is brighter.
- Scars from previous spots reduced.
- I didn’t experience a reduction in pore size, even though it made them cleaner.
- No reduction in wrinkles/lines on my forehead.
- The rotation of the product causes it to ‘spray’ soap/suds onto my mirror/hair/bathroom – kind of combatted this but using my other hand as a shield.
Overall, I am completely satisfied with this product, despite the cons. I’ve never seen visible results in a product before, so I can take it not living up to every expectation. If you have scars, blemishes, blackheads and dull skin, this would be perfect for you.
You can purchase your own here: Magnitone Pulsar.
Great news, the dress I couldn’t zip in this post now zips up!
G'wan, delve a little further..