You may have read my post last week about how my skin hasn’t been very good lately, so when I was contacted by Natalie, Magnitone’s social media manager, about taking part in a collaboration*, I was over the moon. She invited me to take part in a 7 day challenge.
The Magnitone 7 day challenge is exactly what it sounds like. I am to try the Magnitone Pulsar for 7 days and document any changes in my skin. It claims to improve blood circulation, soften and smooth out skin, reduce pore size an generally help it be tighter and clearer. I am to use this twice a day and report my findings after 7 days. I’ve been kind of wanting to punch myself in my face lately about the state of my skin, so hopefully this will help that situation.
What is the Magnitone Pulsar?
The Magnitone Pulsar is a new device designed with Active Electromagnetic Technology. It has 4 cleansing modes for both your face and body. The brush head provides over 15,000 rotational oscillations per minute to provide a deep exfoliation and cleanse.
What are the 4 functions of the Magnitone Pulsar?
- Deep Clean – a great way to ramp up the results of your normal cleansing routine. Use for 1 minute twice a day, with your current beauty products to achieve softer, tighter and more purified feeling skin whilst also helping diminish the appearance of enlarged pores and wrinkles.
- Exfoliate – works wonders at whisking away stubborn dry and dead skin cells from the body. Simply swap to the Body Cleanse Brush and glide across legs and arms for silky soft party dress skin in seconds.
- Sensitive – this is a must if you want a deep clean but experience delicate skin tendencies. The gentle action works at energising the face and body but doesn’t upset already delicate, damaged or irritated skin.
- PulseLift Massage – this fast acting pulsed massage mode cleverly cleanses as it stimulates skin to noticeably improve blood circulation. Perfect in problematic areas, which are beginning to show signs of ageing and need that youthful boost.
How will the Magnitone Pulsar improve your skin?
The Maganitone Pulsar is supposed to help your skin appear younger after just seven days by:
- More effective deep cleansing and removal of impurities
- Can help increase collagen in skin
- Softer, smoother and clearer looking skin tone
- Firmer, tighter feeling skin texture
- Can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Noticeable increase in blood circulation to the skin
- Helps reduce appearance of visible pores
- Gentle exfoliation of dry skin for silkier arms and legs
- Helps reduce razor rash and irritation after hair removal
- Enhanced moisture and nutrient absorption of your regular skin products
So, there you have it. The Magnitone Pulsar. I’ll use this twice a day, one minute each time as per instructions.
The Magnitone Pulsar is waterproof, which is one of my favourite things about it. It will make it so much easier to use this in the shower! Especially when using it on my legs and arms! The black thistle brush is for use on the body and the blue thistle brush is for the face. I was a little scared of the thought of putting a brush on my face, I imaged it feeling like a hair brush but the head is really soft! Another win is that you don’t need special cleansers or washes, you can just use your normal face products with it.
These are my ‘before’ pictures. I’m not wearing any makeup in these, just moisturiser because my skin is SO beyond dry and eye makeup, obviously. You can see here that my skin is far from perfect, I have lines on my forehead, visible pores around my nose/cheeks and blemishes on my chin. Hopefully this time next week I’ll look perfect. I am 27, after all, so maybe we should not expect miracles?
Sorry for the close ups, but I’ve read a few reviews of this but none actually showed me before and after photos which really bothered me! Pictures are more powerful than words, I guess! This products does RRP for £130 so I want to ensure I give the most accurate account of it as possible and I feel that the best way to do that is with pictures of my facial face before and after I use it. Even if it’s not pleasant for you.
I’ll let you know how it goes 😉
*I was sent this product to review at a discounted price of £20 from the RRP of £130. All views and photographs are my own.
Likning up with: