- I ran out of moisturiser and bought a new, different brand.
- I’ve been REALLY ill so could be worn down.
- Cold weather.
- I struggle to sleep and am exhausted all of the time. I can’t remember the last time I slept solidly.
- My liquid intake is tea, coffee and wine. All dehydrating!
Witch face wipes and Witch pore minimising gel wash.
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil Free Moisturiser and Freederm Overnight Clearing Serum.
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer.
Tips for Clear Skin.
- Avoid diary – if you have to have it, stick to skimmed. Diary products contain cow hormorns which stimulate oil glands.
- Keep your hands away from your face to prevent transferring oil and dirt to you.
- Clean your phone to prevent transferring icky stuff from your screen to your face.
- Water, water and a bit more water.
- Clean your make-up brushes as they harbour dirt and bacteria. A foundation brush should be washed weekly and loose powder brushes biweekly.
- Do good sleeps. Skin repairs itself more efficiently at night. Plus, bed is best.
- Apply moisturiser while your face is still damp to lock in moisture.
- Exfoliate to remove dirt from your pores. Dirty pores look bigger.
- Cheerios! A bowl contains 25% of your zinc RDA. Zinc is great for repairing damaged skin.
- Always remove your make-up before bed.
What I’m loving Friday