I was nominated for the Liebster Award by L over at Glamburger.
This award is like a chain mail style letter given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers to help promote them.
Here are the rules :
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs.
11 Random Facts:
- I can make a really impressive and accurate chicken noise.
- I lived in France for a year when I was 21, teaching English at a high school.
- I’m a complete girl gamer, I love Call of Duty and Skyrim. I have about 50 Xbox games and love Minecraft.
- I had keyboard lessons for 11 years, from that I taught myself piano.
- I have a degree in French and Philosophy.
- I have never broken a bone in my body.
- I love the giraffes. They are wonderful. If anything has a giraffe on it, I will buy it.
- I drink about 10 cups of tea a day when I’m not at work. When I am at work I drink about 10 cups of coffee. Addict.
- I have a phobia of salad cream, my 3 older brothers used to torture me this this as a child and would find ways to trick me into eating it. I would scream the house down.
- I became an aunt when I was 5 and have 6 nieces and 6 nephews.
- I sleep with the light on, I haven’t always done this, but it is something I developed about 3 years ago. :/
|School I taught at in France|
|Gaming in my onsie =)|
- What’s your favorite colour? I think orange. Or red. Or lime green. I don’t know. One of these. Probably orange and lime green. I am not good at making decisions so please can I have two? Okay thanks.
- What’s your favorite street makeup brand and product? Um, this is a hard one. At the moment it is probably Barry M for favorite brand and my favorite product would be Garnier BB cream.
- Who is your current favorite musician/band? OH NO. This is a hard one for me, I love Bright Eyes, Band of Horses, Death Cab for Cutie, Anthony and the Johnsons, the Blow (I have a weird taste in music). Hmm, I’ll go with Band of Horses. To see what I listen to visit my last FM page here!
- Where do you currently live, and where do you want to go? I live in West Yorkshire in England. I most want to go to New York.
- What made you start blogging? Hm, I don’t know really. I started my first online journal on a forum when I was 16, 10 years ago. Since then I have pretty much had an active journal, whether live journal, deviant art journal, blogger or on a forum for about 8 of the past 10 years. It’s kind of a big part of my life. I just wish I started this one sooner!
- What’s your favorite online clothing store? ASOS!
- What’s your favorite recipe to cook/bake? Um, I don’t really cook a lot. The most adventurous thing I make is cheese and beans on toast, sometimes I’m a bit wild and replace the toast with a jacket potato. Hey, don’t judge. I live with 3 chefs they do the cooking!
- What’s your skin type and daily skin care regime? I have dry, sensitive skin. My morning routine is exfoliate my face in the shower, when I get out I use moisturiser and then primer before I put makeup on. On an evening I remove makeup with a face wipe and moisturise. It’s not very exciting.
- What is your current occupation? I am a stock control manager in a supermarket.
- What’s your favorite season and why? Aaah, I this is hard. I think Spring, everything smells nice and seems fresh and wonderful. I always seem to be happiest in the Spring. Plus it just sounds nice. SPRRRINNGNGGGGNGNGNGN.
- Name something popular/trendy that you hate. Again? Just one? Hmm, I’ll go fooorrrrrrr Ugg boots. I would like them as a slipper but not to go in the outdoors.
- Which blogger do you admire/inspires you the most?
- What would be your dream job?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
- Did you think the world was going to end on the 21st December?
- Do you believe in aliens.. and ghosts?!
- How do you think the internet will develop over the next 10 years?
- What would you be doing now, if the internet didn’t exists and would your life be richer or poorer for it?
- Happiness is a choice. Discuss.
- If there was a movie about your life, who would play you?
- Who is your favorite person in the whole world, either somebody you know or somebody famous?
I am going to work now. Help. Well, not now. I just got out of the shower.
I have yesterdays out fit of the day to post. Oh no, no time. I’m very busy and important, you see. I’ll probably do it tomorrow morning as I have tomorrow off. Hurrah. Best get back to getting ready!
ASOS just tweeted me and that made me feel excited.