I’ve never been able to sleep when traveling – even on 24-hour coach trips to Italy. It’s been about 13 years since I’ve had such a long journey, but I don’t plan on being able to sleep loads. So here are some things I planned to do on the plane to help time fly a little faster.
- Go through the 30k photos on my phone and delete some to make more space.
- Download loads of games to my iPad before and find a new favorite.
- Read It by Stephen King.
- Watch movies the plan has.
- Put a TV series on my laptop before.
- Sort out my documents on my laptop.
- Listen to podcasts.
- Plan blog posts.
- Delete apps I don’t use.
- Play Minecraft.
- Edit photos.
- Play Nintendo DS.
- Edit Instagram photos in VSCO cam.
What do you do on long flights?