Corinstagram October 2017

Well, October went FAST. Which is not a bad thing seeing as I’m spending my November in Australia.

When this publishes, I should be just about there. After a long haul flight to Hong Kong and another to Melbourne.

October was a pretty average month for me. We spent a weekend in Manchester to see Metallica, we went to wine tasting at Veeno in York, I came highly commended in the Blogging Guru category at the 2017 Bloggers Blog Awards but I mostly spent my October looking forward to having 5 weeks off work!

Oh wow, I can’t believe this is happening!

1. November 1, 2017 / 1:16 pm

Wonderful to have 5 weeks off work. Enjoy!

2. November 1, 2017 / 2:34 pm

Wow! Enjoy your time in Australia, I’m sure you will love it. Can’t wait to see the photos 🙂
    Aimee Hyndman recently posted…October Favourites!My Profile

3. Gabrielle
    November 1, 2017 / 2:51 pm

Oh my gosh that’s SO exciting, hope you have the most incredible time in Australia!!

aglassofice.com
    x

4. November 1, 2017 / 8:03 pm

October went by way too fast! Enjoy your time off!

5. November 1, 2017 / 9:09 pm

Enjoy your time in Australia! You will love Melbourne! The people, the food, the shopping…. I turned down a job and chance to relocate to Melbourne and every time I visit I wonder if I did the right thing, haha! I do love Brisbane but Melbourne is so special to me!

Hope you are having a nice week so far and the plane trip isn’t too tiring!
    Mica recently posted…30 Ways To Wear a Striped Maxi Skirt – White and Navy #30Wears SeriesMy Profile

6. November 3, 2017 / 9:21 am

So exciting! I had the best time in Australia and I’m sure you will too. Make sure to sample the coffee culture, best I’ve experienced in a long time x

7. November 15, 2017 / 7:40 am

Hi Corinne, enjoy you trip to Melbourne. You will surely love the city.