Posted on September 4, 2017

My Favourite Perfume Ever

beauty products

Kenzo Flower

This perfume was launched in 2000 and came into my life in 2005. My friend and it and I loved it. I bought it too. It’s been a go to perfume ever since for the summer months.

It has a powdery floral scent is built on three basic notes. Floral note revolves around parma violet (my favourite sweet!), gentle wild hawthorne, cassis and Bulgarian rose. Its powdery note is composed of voluptuous vanilla, white musk and opoponax with a gentle woody touch. It seems simple, but it was love at first smell for me.

It has such a distinct smell, the powder scent really does it for me. I don’t know why. I always feel more like myself when I wear this perfume. Probably because I’ve been wearing it for 12 years.

MINE.

What is YOURS?

Kenzo Flower

Kenzo Flower

Kenzo Flower

• Reply Anca September 4, 2017 at 11:18 am

12 years! You really love this perfume. 🙂 I have a few that I like and keep getting one or the other.
    Anca recently posted…The Last Tudor by Philippa GregoryMy Profile

• Reply Georgiana September 4, 2017 at 11:21 am

My all-time favourite is Black Opium from YSL. I know some people say that the scent is too strong, but I bloody love it.
    Georgiana recently posted…August Statistics, September Blogging Goals and Liebster AwardMy Profile

• Reply Darina September 4, 2017 at 11:33 am

My favorite is Sun by Jil Sander and Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.

• Reply Kris September 4, 2017 at 12:30 pm

I need to check this out!

Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

• Reply Josie Stewart September 4, 2017 at 2:11 pm

This scent always reminds me of holidays for some reason! I love how loyal you are to your signature perfume, I’m always changing them but I do really love Bronze Goddess x

What Josie Did Next
    Josie Stewart recently posted…A Final Summer LookMy Profile

• Reply Lucy September 4, 2017 at 2:23 pm

The bottle is so pretty. I haven’t ever tried this perfume. I have favourite summer perfumes too and then winter ones that I love to switch it up with Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Rufford AbbeyMy Profile

• Reply Akaleistar September 5, 2017 at 2:38 am

What a pretty bottle, and the scent sounds lovely!

• Reply Rebecca September 5, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Parma violets are my most favourite smell! I’m definitely going to check this perfume out!!

• Reply Shireen L. Platt September 5, 2017 at 9:50 pm

I absolutely love this scent! It’s an oldie but a goodie and I should really repurchase it!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…BRAND SPOTLIGHT: DISCOVERING THE GENTLE POWER OF CETAPHILMy Profile