Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

This is one of the many products that came in the Soap & Glory gift set that my mum bought me at Christmas.

The 3-in-1 daily vitamin C face wash has ultra-soft jojoba scrub-beads, amazing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and Soap & Glory’s exclusive superfruit yuzi. Lol. What is this stuff? Sounds totally made up.

So this bad boy cleanses and purifies skin, removes makeup, exfoliates and rejuvenates, energises and brightens.

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Synthetic Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Laurate, Limonene, Polyquaternium-7, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Citral, Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Maltoderxtrin, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

This product smells lovely and really does get rid of makeup. I find with a lot of cleansers, I need to remove makeup before or after to really get it off my skin. It is formulated for oily/combination skin, so it might dry out those with dryer skin.

It comes in at £8, but it’s a massive bottle. At first I thought it was a shower gel. This is going to last for ages!

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

1. August 21, 2017 / 10:22 am

That is a huge bottle. At the moment I don’t use any soap, just water. Obviously I use makeup remover if I wear makeup, but I don’t wear makeup everyday. I would try this one as it sounds great.
    Anca recently posted…La Notte Rosa at Bella ItaliaMy Profile

• August 21, 2017 / 10:24 am

water is great, but a cleanser is not just for removing make up. Day to day dust and impurities we gather from the environment do need a bit of extra help coming off. There are many good organic products if you do not like those that contain a lot of chemicals.
      Cafebiblioart recently posted…In the Moment – The British version of Flow?My Profile

2. August 21, 2017 / 11:49 am

Well I’ve certainly never heard of that superfruit before lol! It sounds like good value for money if it comes in such a big bottle x

Jenny | LuxeStyle
    Jenny recently posted…LuxeStyle Loves 14.08.2017My Profile

3. August 21, 2017 / 3:50 pm

That is a really large bottle for a facial wash! Good to know that it’s effective at removing makeup.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Recent LovesMy Profile

4. Candice
    August 21, 2017 / 7:39 pm

I so badly and is we had soap and glory products! These look amazing

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

5. August 24, 2017 / 7:25 am

Soap and Glory smell divine, good to know this is no different. It will last ages as huge Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Rufford AbbeyMy Profile

6. September 2, 2017 / 1:33 pm

Soap and Glory products are one of my favourites. I’ll check out this product.