Posted on August 21, 2017

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

beauty products/ skincare

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

This is one of the many products that came in the Soap & Glory gift set that my mum bought me at Christmas.

The 3-in-1 daily vitamin C face wash has ultra-soft jojoba scrub-beads, amazing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and Soap & Glory’s exclusive superfruit yuzi. Lol. What is this stuff? Sounds totally made up.

So this bad boy cleanses and purifies skin, removes makeup, exfoliates and rejuvenates, energises and brightens.

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Synthetic Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Laurate, Limonene, Polyquaternium-7, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Citral, Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Maltoderxtrin, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

This product smells lovely and really does get rid of makeup. I find with a lot of cleansers, I need to remove makeup before or after to really get it off my skin. It is formulated for oily/combination skin, so it might dry out those with dryer skin.

It comes in at £8, but it’s a massive bottle. At first I thought it was a shower gel. This is going to last for ages!

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity

• Reply Anca August 21, 2017 at 10:22 am

That is a huge bottle. At the moment I don’t use any soap, just water. Obviously I use makeup remover if I wear makeup, but I don’t wear makeup everyday. I would try this one as it sounds great.
    Anca recently posted…La Notte Rosa at Bella ItaliaMy Profile

• Reply Cafebiblioart August 21, 2017 at 10:24 am

water is great, but a cleanser is not just for removing make up. Day to day dust and impurities we gather from the environment do need a bit of extra help coming off. There are many good organic products if you do not like those that contain a lot of chemicals.
      Cafebiblioart recently posted…In the Moment – The British version of Flow?My Profile

• Reply Cafebiblioart August 21, 2017 at 10:22 am

I have seen this one in Boots, but never thought of giving it a try. Like you said, it does seem like a product that could potentially affect dry skin. I love the brand though.

• Reply Jenny August 21, 2017 at 11:49 am

Well I’ve certainly never heard of that superfruit before lol! It sounds like good value for money if it comes in such a big bottle x

Jenny | LuxeStyle
    Jenny recently posted…LuxeStyle Loves 14.08.2017My Profile

• Reply Rowena @ rolala loves August 21, 2017 at 3:50 pm

That is a really large bottle for a facial wash! Good to know that it’s effective at removing makeup.
    Rowena @ rolala loves recently posted…Recent LovesMy Profile

• Reply Tania Michele August 21, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I still need to give this brand a proper try, and this looks like a hefty ole bottle to start off with! 🙂 Tania Michele xx
    Tania Michele recently posted…August PlaylistMy Profile

• Reply Candice August 21, 2017 at 7:39 pm

I so badly and is we had soap and glory products! These look amazing

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Lucy August 24, 2017 at 7:25 am

Soap and Glory smell divine, good to know this is no different. It will last ages as huge Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…Rufford AbbeyMy Profile

• Reply Rebecca September 2, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Soap and Glory products are one of my favourites. I’ll check out this product.