Posted on August 12, 2017

Dorothy Perkins Dresses

style

This blog post almost cost me £50. I was very close to buying some of the dresses on this wishlist but then I stopped myself. It’s hard when you love dresses so much and want to wear nice ones every day but don’t feel great about not having nice dresses.

Sometimes you just need nice things to wear.

Ok, great. I just talked myself into buying the dresses. I ordered three and four. I also added some PJ shorts because I was only £4 away from free delivery.

I have no self-control, but can you blame me?

These dresses are lovely.

One // Two // Three

Four // Five // Six

• Reply Darina August 12, 2017 at 7:51 am

Such lovely dresses. I love the 2th and the 5th one!

• Reply Anca August 12, 2017 at 10:23 am

They look great. I love dresses too. I looked at the first one, but it’s sold out. Well, that’s life. 🙂
    Anca recently posted…30 Random QuestionsMy Profile

• Reply Erin August 12, 2017 at 11:09 am

I really love the one with the yellow flowers all over, it is so beautiful.

Erin || MakeErinOver

• Reply Amy August 12, 2017 at 7:53 pm

4 is gorgeous, I bet it looks so nice on you! I’ve been so restrained recently so reading wish lists is a bad idea haha!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Cruelty Free Beauty FindsMy Profile

• Reply Candice Petersen August 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm

These are really cute dresses!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Lorna August 12, 2017 at 10:07 pm

I am loving that orange and yellow floral one! How cute!

Raindrops of Sapphire

• Reply Panty Buns August 14, 2017 at 3:02 am

I love the over-all look, shape, and the prints on all six of these pretty dresses from Dorothy Perkins!
    I’m sure you would look beautiful wearing them, and I’d love seeing the outfit photos if and when, you hopefully take and post them. My favourite of the prints is the colourful floral print on the first dress. I love the short-sleeved design of the third and fourth dresses, and love the print on the fifth dress.
    Panty Buns recently posted…Cosmetics Haul, Lingerie+Fashion Hauls, and Thanks to Commenters with LinksMy Profile

• Reply Sophie August 14, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Hahaaa I ALWAYS end up buying something when I’m doing a wishlist. Love number five, the palm print is gorgeous! x

Sophie | Sophar So Good