Posted on July 4, 2017

Get that Rimmel Summer Glow

beauty products

Yay, more Rimmel mail! Get yourself ready for radiance this year with Rimmel London’s collection perfect for getting that summer glow with these four products.

The new Rimmel London Radiance Block is the perfect bronzer for complimenting your tan.

The new Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick not only gets your skin ready for that perfect Instagram photo, but enhances your features for the perfect summer look.

The Kate Sculpting Palette is a fantastic little combo for taking on holiday – with a highlighter, shading powder and brush. This 3-in-1 product is coming on holiday with me!

This Sunshimmer Instant Tan is a great water resistant way to look a little browner this summer if you’re not a fan of sun beds (and you shouldn’t be!). It washes off with soap and water and I’m kind of tempted to use this when I go to Zante so I don’t look like a ghost on the first week.

What are your summer makeup essentials?

Rimmel Summer Glow

Rimmel Summer Glow

Rimmel Summer Glow

Rimmel Summer Glow

Rimmel Summer Glow

Rimmel Summer Glow

• Reply Darina July 4, 2017 at 8:20 am

Such beautiful products. I would like to try the Instant Tan!

• Reply Emma Murray July 4, 2017 at 9:20 am

Ahhh they look so pretty! I’d totally wear these even though it’s winter where I live hahah Em xx

Emma Murray recently posted…Let It Snow (please) – June Instagram Diary & Monthly RoundupMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt July 4, 2017 at 4:41 pm

I need to revisit Rimmel! I remember loving the foundation and lipsticks, even the kohl liner but haven’t bought anything form the brand for the past two years.
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…THE OLD VS NEW Edition: Ecotools Powder BrushesMy Profile

• Reply Kris July 4, 2017 at 7:13 pm

These products look amazing!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

• Reply Akaleistar July 5, 2017 at 12:42 am

Those look amazing!

• Reply Jenny July 5, 2017 at 7:00 am

I really like Rimmel products. I tend to use gradual tan so I don’t end up with streaks! x

LuxeStyle
    Jenny recently posted…Not on the High Street sale – my picksMy Profile

• Reply Lucy July 5, 2017 at 7:40 am

The blush looks lovely. I have always steered clear of self tan, it frightens the life out of me that it will go wrong and I will look Tangoed Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…A weekend in LewesMy Profile

• Reply Kezzie July 6, 2017 at 8:54 pm

I honestly don’t have any Summer essentials! The only consistent makeup I have used over the years is Touche Eclat!
    Kezzie recently posted…5 brooches and friends #61My Profile