Posted on July 1, 2017

Corinstagram June 2017 // Summer Plans

lifestyle

Corinstagram June 2017

Hello all.

It’s July now. How excited. This means 3 things:

• It’s my birthday tomorrow.
  • I have 10 days off work!
  • I’m moving in with my boyfriend this month.

I have a busy few weeks coming up, so I’ve scheduled the hell out of my blog and I have a post scheduled each day up until the 8th August. That was hard work. I was making myself do 3 posts a day after work until I had completed it. This is so I can have a relaxing holiday and move house without worrying about blogging. Clever.

Today we’re going to my parents for the weekend and on Monday we’re going to my boyfriend’s parents for a few days. ROAD TRIP! I’ve amended the Spotify playlist already.

When we get back, it’ll be time to start moving. I’ve got rid of loads of things already. Binning things I don’t use or wear. It’s a bit scary but I already feel like encumbered in belongings, so that’s a win.

I apologise in advance if I’m a bit sloppy at replying to Tweets etc over the next few weeks. Life, innit. It’s happening.

I’ve only Instagrammed 9 times in June, as you can see. I’m a terrible Instagram it but that’s okay. I’m not interested in living life through a lens. I’m YOLOing it completely.

What are your July plans?

Corinstagram June 2017 Corinstagram June 2017 Corinstagram June 2017

• Reply Anca July 1, 2017 at 7:56 am

Happy birthday! July will be a very exciting month. 🙂 Have fun! x
    Anca recently posted…Flywheel Festival at Bicester HeritageMy Profile

• Reply Darina July 1, 2017 at 8:04 am

Happy birthday! Such an exciting month for you! Enjoy!

• Reply Candice Petersen July 1, 2017 at 8:46 am

I hope you have an amazing birthday tomorrow!!

Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Jenny July 1, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Happy birthday for tomorrow! Hope the move goes really well. Wow you’ve done amazing at scheduling your posts! Feel free to do some for me lol x

LuxeStyle
    Jenny recently posted…Luxe Letter June 2017My Profile

• Reply Kim Carberry July 1, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Happy birthday for tomorrow! I hope you have a fab day!
    It sounds like you have a very exciting month planned! Enjoy!
    Kim Carberry recently posted…A photo everyday for a year – Week 26 #Project365My Profile

• Reply Akaleistar July 2, 2017 at 2:02 am

Hope you have an awesome birthday!

• Reply Amy July 2, 2017 at 10:27 am

Happy birthday! Hope you have a good July, sounds like an exciting one!
    Amy xx
    Amy recently posted…Summer Wedding StyleMy Profile

• Reply Nikki - Notes of Life July 2, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Happy Birthday!

My July plans include a friend visiting for the weekend and going to see the Speedway in Cardiff later in the month 🙂
    Nikki – Notes of Life recently posted…Win a Pair of British FIM Speedway Grand Prix Tickets!My Profile

• Reply Lucy July 2, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Happy birthday and best of luck with the move. You’ve done well to schedule a break so enjoy it Lucy x
    Lucy recently posted…A weekend in LewesMy Profile

• Reply Aimee July 3, 2017 at 11:53 am

Happy belated birthday! And good luck on the move. Lots of exciting things happening in July for you, by the sounds of it. Life is too short to live it through a lens 😉
    Aimee recently posted…Meet my July Advertisers!My Profile

• Reply Jennifer July 5, 2017 at 4:20 am

Happy birthday queeeeeen. I really hope it was wonderful and am happy that I am a part of your life during all of these exciting changes. xx