Posted on July 3, 2017

15 blog post ideas to schedule ahead of time

blog tips

It’s busy times ahead for me and the last thing I want to be doing is panicking about blogging. That’s why I’ve started writing and scheduling some of my blog posts a few months in advance. This means that during the summer holidays when I’m spending a few days away, moving house and planning a holiday, I’m not worried about the blog.

I started out planning a few pieces of content that I could write and set to publish in the future and them still be relevant. It can be hard to do this, as you don’t want to feel like you’re publishing content that is a bit out of date, but there are plenty of posts you can write now and save for the next few months. Here are a few of them.

1. Blogging tips
  10. Favourite beauty products of all time
  11. What you would do if you won the lottery
  12. Charities you’re passionate about
  13. Health issues you’ve overcome
  14. Favourite meals
  15. A recipe

Don’t be surprised if you see some of these posts here over the next few weeks 😉

• Reply Emma Murray July 3, 2017 at 8:45 am

Might grab a few of theses hehe I’ve started scheduling ahead but find there are spots open and there are just days where my mind is a blank of what do write about! Em xx

Emma Murray recently posted…Let It Snow (please) – June Instagram Diary & Monthly RoundupMy Profile

• Reply Aimee July 3, 2017 at 9:19 am

Thanks for sharing these ideas! Sometimes I go through a bit of a creative drought and these lists of ideas can get me my creativity back and get me back into blogging 🙂
    Aimee recently posted…Meet my July Advertisers!My Profile

• Reply Jess Athorn July 3, 2017 at 11:01 am

I love these types of posts when I’m busy, they’re a life saver!

Jess x

• Reply Kim Carberry July 3, 2017 at 11:47 am

Great ideas. I always have a couple of these posts ready to go live in case I run out of ideas xx
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Our Weekly Meal Plan!! – #mealplanningmondayMy Profile

• Reply Katie July 3, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Ooh the whats on my desktop sounds good, I’m so nosey I’d love this!

Katie // wordsbykatie.com

• Reply candice July 3, 2017 at 1:34 pm

These will be really useful, thank you for sharing these great ideas

Beauty Candy Loves

• Reply Darina July 3, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Thank you for sharing these blog tips! Very useful!

• Reply Rebeca July 4, 2017 at 3:45 am

It is a good listing, in fact some have inspired me for following entries from my blog, have a good day Corinne.
    Rebeca recently posted…Un poco de color para el inviernoMy Profile

• Reply Kezzie July 6, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Nice ideas!
    Kezzie recently posted…5 brooches and friends #61My Profile

• Reply Tania Michele July 16, 2017 at 12:29 pm

This is very similar to a list I have scribbled in my notebook for quick ideas! I’m adding the others to the list now, haha! Sometimes a quick post like this is easy to write up and have ready for when you have a gap in the schedule! 🙂 Tania Michele xx
    Tania Michele recently posted…Jasmine | Disney Inspired LookbookMy Profile