Posted on June 25, 2017

#FOTD With Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

beauty products

#FOTD With Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

I’m sure by the time this post is live, they’ll be a million posts about the new Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, so rather bore you with more swatches, I decided to share a face of the day. Please don’t just my eyebrows because I don’t care about those.

I moisturised my cleansed face with Soap and Glory’s Speed Pump moisturiser. I next used one of my all time go to products – Garnier’s BB cream. I’m not too keen on foundation, so a BB cream is a nice in-between.

I then used the Naked Heat palette on my eyes with the shades Ounce (ivory shimmer), Chaser (light nude matte), Dirty Talk (metallic burnt red) and Scorched (deep red metallic with gold micro-shimmer).

I then used another old faithful product – water proof liquid eyeliner from Essence. I love this product because it’s only a few pounds but lasts for ages and doesn’t dry out like a lot of liquid eyeliners.

I used So Susan mascara to finish the eyes off and then highlighted a little bit with Rimmel’s new Duo Contour stick from their new Insta range.

As you can see, I’m a very timid makeup user and prefer a more natural look.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT OKAY BY.E

urban decay heat palette

urban decay naked heat palette

#FOTD With Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

urban decay naked heat palette

urban decay naked heat palette

#FOTD With Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

#FOTD With Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

#FOTD With Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

#FOTD With Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

• Reply Tania June 25, 2017 at 10:04 am

What a beautiful eye look! I love that you’ve opted for a subtle, every day option. The shades really suit you. Xx

Tania | When Tania Talks

• Reply Mica June 25, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Love your eyeshadow – beautiful look to create with this pallette! 🙂 You picked colours that really compliment your eyes I think! 🙂

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! 🙂
    Mica recently posted…Layering to Wear Clothes Year-Round, With Balenciaga BagsMy Profile

• Reply Darina June 25, 2017 at 3:48 pm

I love this eyelook! These colors really suit you!

• Reply Sarah June 25, 2017 at 5:49 pm

This is exactly why I want this palette! I’m all for those burnt browns and copper tones and your eye look is my default go to shades for sure!

Sarah recently posted…Evil Eye – YorkMy Profile

• Reply Anca June 26, 2017 at 8:11 am

The shades look great, I like them and it’s something I usually go for. I might get a UD palette, but as I’m not using make up daily for work (I work from home), I’m not sure I would use it enough to justify the price for it. You look fab. x
    Anca recently posted…What I’ve been readingMy Profile

• Reply Shireen L. Platt June 26, 2017 at 8:29 pm

I am waiting for mine to arrive and hopefully I’ll get it today!
    Shireen L. Platt recently posted…Healthy Summer Ready Skin with Rodial & Nip+FabMy Profile

• Reply Erin June 26, 2017 at 10:26 pm

You are so pretty! I didn’t really like the palette though, I think I am the only person to say that lol

• Reply Jennifer June 27, 2017 at 3:33 am

You have such long lashes. I like it. I want the palette.

• Reply Kezzie June 28, 2017 at 1:25 am

It looks very nice on you!
    Kezzie recently posted…TARDIS Tuesday- Clara’s elusive dressMy Profile